Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31567172737475767778798081
Results 1,601 to 1,613 of 1613

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Jan zo Senca View Post
    Hello, new here. I had already played a few campaigns, it usually goes like this: everything is fine, some occasional campaign crushes, but after a few turns (usually in battles with some of Italian cities) game crushes in the middle of the battle. I did a new installation yesterday, started playing as Florence and the game crashed in the second turn during battle. Do you have any idea what could cause the crush? I'm attaching my log file.
    Are you using the 4GB patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Lioncaster View Post
    Why the general speeches don't work? Any of the speeches, no matter wich Faction is, works. I mean, my general does the speech animation but says nothing...
    Yeah we haven't really looked at that. So it's a problem to address indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead*Man*Wilson View Post
    I'm not trying to talk out of school, but I'm not sure if the team has a sound/audio person full-time at the moment to address these issues. At least, the last that I remember.

On a separate but related note, I've noticed before that the Golden Horde (1345) and Crimean (1448) campaign map characters don't audibly respond to being clicked on (they just don't say anything). These hurt in particular because I always enjoyed the Med2 Mongol voice lines

On another note, I've noticed that in the 1345 Campaign that the newer factions (Bohemia and Bavaria) are lacking victory condition map art:
    Nope we don't have a sound person. Anything that is sound related like voices, music etc. isn't fully optimised.

And for the victory conditions we need a 2D artist, will look into it.

I have a problem with the fall of constantinople.im playing as austria and i sieged strassburg and the defenders sallied out in ai turn so i fought the battle and won but after dismissing the battle report the screen goes black and say critical graphics error and crashes everytime even though the graphics aerent that high. Moreover when i apply the large address aware and start the game it shows error and doesnt start.i have to end up install the application file again to open the game.so any solutions?

Take a look in log. Probably there's something in there that could be useful.

Sorry im a braindead person so cant figure out what these are saying but the log is showing some files missing like venice and milan etc but i think i installed it correctly so why would there be missing files?
    But my guess is it is crashing because i cant enable the 4gb patch. But when i select the application file with it the application file only gets corrupted showing error and cant enter.
    So i have to copy the application file in another file and then paste it in the medieval folder again replacing the corrupted one and it works again but doesnt enable the 4gb patch

[QUOTE=Wallachian;16161218]Are you using the 4GB patch?

Yes, Im using steam, and I enabled 4gb with tool included in Fall of Constantinople "Large Address Aware.exe" applying it on "medieval2.exe".

[QUOTE=Jan zo Senca;16161357]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Are you using the 4GB patch?

Yes, Im using steam, and I enabled 4gb with tool included in Fall of Constantinople "Large Address Aware.exe" applying it on "medieval2.exe".
    Did you apply it to the kingdoms.exe as well?

[QUOTE=Anubis88;16161362]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan zo Senca View Post

Did you apply it to the kingdoms.exe as well?
    I hadn't applied it, but did it today. So I will see, if the crushing will persist. Thank you.

Ok the problem earlier is fixed.looks like i didnt enabled the 4gb patch correctly.
    But I am playing as austria and conquered Wurttemberg,bavaria,switzerland and all the rebel settlements too. Even though i got the title of herzog von wurttemberg after spending 1 turn in stuttgart by faction leader frederick III but still didnt get the title of duke of swabia after spending some turns in stuttgart by my faction leader even though I have the other required minor titles among my vassals. Any idea why its happening?
    Btw i got the holy roman emperor title too

Does anyone know how to get back the Megas Doux ancillary title? Unfortunately Notaras died.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa1794 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get back the Megas Doux ancillary title? Unfortunately Notaras died.
    Staying in Hadrianople for a year I think

Hey there - installed the mod & really enjoying it. However I notice there aren't any unit flags / banners? I have show_banners set to 1 in the config file, but the lack of banners definitely makes figuring out who is who in the battle....much more confusing. Thanks for any help!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by underworld965 View Post
    Hey there - installed the mod & really enjoying it. However I notice there aren't any unit flags / banners? I have show_banners set to 1 in the config file, but the lack of banners definitely makes figuring out who is who in the battle....much more confusing. Thanks for any help!
    That sounds great I might try it. Sorry not helpful

Hey it's been a few months since I last mentioned this, but has the bug where bodies caused portions of the screen to go black during battles been fixed yet?