Thread: a new atlas of Sengoku 2 flags

Default a new atlas of Sengoku 2 flags

Thank you for clicking.

I'm trying to make a new atlas of Sengoku 2 flags, and I've hit a wall. Those of you with textures experience probably know what I've done wrong, but I'll explain the steps I took getting here. I prefer the colors of Hayabusa Sushi's sashimono in his mods, but as you know a couple of his mods alter the factions themselves, which lies well outside the scope of my purely aesthetic mod. What I've done is meticulously cut, paste, and flatten sashimono from his mods together in my atlases. They are all direct draw made in paint . net. I haven't messed with the coordinates in the TAI files, because all I've done is taken his atlas and copy-pasted where I wanted a faction to have a new sashimono. I did this with agents and banners both. Once in the campaign map, I realized I'd done something wrong or missed a step, because when zoomed out banners and agents look like this:

When zoomed in, you can see faction banners peeking out, but its still bugged:

Any thoughts?

Default Re: a new atlas of Sengoku 2 flags

Im having the same issue.. but when I open the .dds files in photoshop, they do seem to have an additional channel ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuou...ndex=17&t=648s ), which Im guessing im not doin right, but cant quite figure it out yet.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	well done.. partially_b.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	904.0 KB 
ID:	368100
    but the clan icon got nice and clean, non circular shape that way, so.. the row for "depth"
    in the .tai didnt make any difference, no matter the value (ive tried positive numbers only tbh)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0riflamme View Post
    Thank you for clicking.

I'm trying to make a new atlas of Sengoku 2 flags, and I've hit a wall. Those of you with textures experience probably know what I've done wrong, but I'll explain the steps I took getting here. I prefer the colors of Hayabusa Sushi's sashimono in his mods, but as you know a couple of his mods alter the factions themselves, which lies well outside the scope of my purely aesthetic mod. What I've done is meticulously cut, paste, and flatten sashimono from his mods together in my atlases. They are all direct draw made in paint . net. I haven't messed with the coordinates in the TAI files, because all I've done is taken his atlas and copy-pasted where I wanted a faction to have a new sashimono. I did this with agents and banners both. Once in the campaign map, I realized I'd done something wrong or missed a step, because when zoomed out banners and agents look like this:

When zoomed in, you can see faction banners peeking out, but its still bugged:

Any thoughts?