Thread: Burrek's Textures

Default Burrek's Textures

For those who want there army to have more detail and better looking units than I recommend Burrek's Textures.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80484

He has 4 seperate files for early armies, late armies, knights and blood. I only downloaded armies, late armies, and knights since I already have horsearchers blood mod and once again this has increased my enjoyment of the battles. Before when I was asked to continue to fight of exit after the enemy army routed I would always choose to exit but with Horsearchers sky and blood mod and Burrek's texture I actually keep going with the fighting just to look at my troops.

Burreks install is pretty simple just follow the directions. Let me know if you enjoy it as much as I do.

Libertus

Default Re: Burrek's Textures

ill let you know ill probably have to reinstall M2TW entirely i keep crashing whenever i try to battle

DLV 1.9 and Burrek's textures and somebodys Sky and blood textures are my MUST HAVE mods and now, after a night with DLV 1.9 only thing that I can say is WOW this game is now a Medieval Total War game goodnight
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    George S. Patton

If you want to play a combination of texture mods with DLV I recommend the Addon to the mod theLongRoad of tornnight. There you can choose which combination of burrek units, burreks blood and horsearcher sky textures you want to use:
    http://files.filefront.com//;6569280;;/
    It's a self extracting install
    All files are extracted into the main installation data standard folder (not folder of DLV)

After that you have 2 possibilities:
    1. You need to open the DLV_ext.cfg You can open it with wordpad or notepad and add the following 2 lines
    [io]
    file_first = true
    and save close
    2. Or you open the file Launch_DLV_ext.bat with notepad and change the first line to :
    medieval2.exe @DLV_ext.cfg --io.file_first
    and save close

Thanks goes to tornight !!

Any time you can uninstall or reinstalll the combination of textures you like
    But maybe there can be correlations between the textures and DLV which can create random crashes during battles

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Angmar_nite's Avatar Domesticus
    Spearheading the 57000 dollar average salary invasion!!!!!!! CHINA WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL!!!!

So the addon for TLR is compatable with deus le volt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapax
    I guess in modern russia, tank builds you.

@angmar_nite
    The addon is compatible wth any mod who is not changing textures as DLV

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

THe texture mods do not effect DLV since DLV does not currently incorporate any mods that effect textures so you should be ok.

Thanks Rep for that link I am using it now

Libertus

yes thx, this is one big dl file over 100 megs!