Thread: Changing Aging/Building Times

Default Changing Aging/Building Times

I just came back to playing this mod after years and I'm wondering which file I need to edit in order to adjust the passage of time? I changed the script in a file years ago so that generals would age every 2 turns instead of every turn.

Also, is it possible to also change the number of turns it takes for recruitment pools to replenish and buildings to be constructed?

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Changing Aging/Building Times

Quote Originally Posted by Reed019 View Post
    I just came back to playing this mod after years and I'm wondering which file I need to edit in order to adjust the passage of time? I changed the script in a file years ago so that generals would age every 2 turns instead of every turn.
    You need to study this:
    [Resource] 12 turns per year with proper aging

Quote Originally Posted by Reed019 View Post
    Also, is it possible to also change the number of turns it takes for recruitment pools to replenish and buildings to be constructed?
    For buildings the file you need to manipulate is the export_descr_buildings.txt and for trainable units it is the export_descr_unit.txt.
    For mercenaries it is the descr_mercenaries.txt.
    You will find that one in Medieval II Total War\mods\Titanium_Alpha\data\campaign\early\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign.