Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [IB Ruina Romae] Surviving the Hordes - A Western Roman Empire Campaign

Campidoctor

Default Re: [IB Ruina Romae] Surviving the Hordes - A Western Roman Empire Campaign

Haha. These chapters describe the AI perfectly. Some enemies just run away without any reason while others ones attack completely out of the blue. All the while you need to build brothels, brothels, brothels, to keep the public order up and/or to recruit agents.

I don't think revealing the map was a good idea, but that's just my opinion. I like the unknown. Knowing that Eastern Rome has such weird holes inside its territory is so infuriating. Kill them please. :/

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [IB Ruina Romae] Surviving the Hordes - A Western Roman Empire Campaign

Playing as Western Rome seems to involve managing several campaigns at once - despite the challenges, it does seem to be going well. That's an interesting situation in the siege defence battle, where the enemy has a lot of good-quality infantry, while you have a smaller number of infantry and plenty of cavalry. You commented on the number of enemy battering rams at the start of the battle, I noticed that too, it looked worrying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12