Thread: EU2 Multiplayer!

Scar Face's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Icon13 EU2 Multiplayer!

Alright, while I do realize most Paradox players will be playing EU3 right now, or waiting for it, still. There are a fair amount of EU2 players on the boards, and I was wondering if you would all like to get together, and host a Multiplayer GC, maybe a couple hours or more a week. We can decide the Modification we are going to use, after we actually get some participants. So, anyone with me? :wink:

Default Re: EU2 Multiplayer!

I'm interested, although I have never played a MP game before for EU2. Would we be using valkyrie.net or some other host? I currently use the latest version of AGCEEP (the regular, not deluxe version).

My available hours to play are usually all day sundays and mondays EST and Tuesdays after 6pm EST. Let me know.

I must say I'm amazed that nobody is interested in this. If that changes, my only reliable playing time has been whittled down to Sundays, usually all day, EST.

We other play EU3 online

"Arrows with fire fly through the air touching houses and shields,
    The Vikings can feel victory is near as the enemy headlessly flees"

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    We other play EU3 online
    Yeah, I figured that was the case here. For my part, I don't currently have a rig that can run EU3. If I did, I may not even like it anyhow. Granted, I'm making an uneducated judgement here since I've never played it but I don't see alot to like.

The map looks blocky and poorly done, not smooth and attractive like EU2. The music is generic rather than the authentic stuff from EU2. And I've read that there is little in the way of actual gameplay advancement. Colonization and trading seem to be tedious still. So for me, I'd rather stick with what I know. I'm sure the game has its good points. When I get a better comp I'll make sure to check it out.

Hi I have EU2 for Mac, if u guys still play give me the times u play

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

3 years on and somehow I doubt they are still playing.