Greetings to all,

I'd like to thank the lot of you for keeping this mod alive after all those years, I had great fun playing EB over the years! EB always meant much more than the other RTW mods I tried especially when it comes to regional recruitement and the role-playing aspect it carries.

Now, on to my request for help (or bug reporting), I installed the latest version 1.3+finale part 1 on Alex and managed to launch the game as intended.
All the aspects of the game are working as they should (some lone CTD after battles) for the beginning of my campaigns.
After a couple of turns, say 10-15, my game start to suffer from a lot of character related CTD.
It is always new characters coming to age that crash the game, I can't access to their traits and ancillaries, be they in or out of town.
In my first campaign, as Makedon, this the coming of age of the "promissing" Demetrios Argeades that started this trend.
I tried and train him in Sparta to see if the problem was related to an education trait that could be fixed but it did not help.
I sent him in an isolated fort to avoid clicking him as the rest of the characters did not triggered such crashes.
A couple of turns later, a new coming of age triggered the same crash and I abandonned the campaign shortly afterwards.

In a subsquent Baktrian campaign I encoutered the same problem, after the same amount of turns, one of my comings of age triggered the same CTD.

I'm quite saddened by this bug, as I felt the mod was at it's peak under 1.3 Alex (A.I, number of crashes, etc.).
I'd be delighted if some of you were to know a workaround or some sort of fix for this bug (or if waiting for the next patch is the sole hope I have!)

Many thanks in advance and I do apologise for my english, as it is not my native language