Thread: DLV6.2+BB: Problem with unbalanced Economy

Foederatus

Default DLV6.2+BB: Problem with unbalanced Economy

Hi all

First I want to say a big thank you to the mod community for gifting us this excellent mods.

I played DLV for many years and am trying now BB. This BB mod is cool in many aspects, best MTW ever.
    But I never came far into the campaigns because they all ended the same way so far - with sudden Bankruptcy.
    Everything looks green and then suddenly the economy falls apart. This leaves me with a question mark.
    I've read anything I could find in this forum. Something seems unbalanced or not enough communicated. The links in the official "BB guide" are not working.
    They changed so many things under the hood that the DLV manual is obsolet too. Is there an economic altering minimod existing that is more generous with the player "Florin" wise?
    Thanks for any helpful advice.
    Last edited by swissdragon; May 02, 2020 at 08:13 AM.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Re: DLV6.2+BB: Problem with unbalanced Economy

There should be a PDF manual in your mod folder. But anyway, you can adjust the income in settlement_mechanics.xml as shown here. However, keep in mind DLV has always intended to make for a slow-paced campaign where money and rebels will constantly decelerate your conquests, and BB tries to take this approach even further.

LG us Basel