Thread: WOW!! IMPRESSING GENERAL SPEECH!!

SirSapan's Avatar Laetus

Icon6 WOW!! IMPRESSING GENERAL SPEECH!!

Hi

Congratulations to all involved moders out there! Because you implemented the famous general speech at the very begining of a battle!! This is so inspirational and motivational! I just love it! For those of you who don`t noticed it yet, I tell you know how you can listen to it. It`s very simple and easy: Zoom in close to your "General`s Bodyguard" unit. After that click simply on the "Start Battle" button. Now you can listen and enjoy the great speech!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD 11.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	432.3 KB 
ID:	361470

Thanks

Bye
    Sir Sapan

"YES MY LORD!! YOU HAVE MY SWORD AND YOU HAVE MY SHIELD!! FOR HONOR AND GLORY!!

Default Re: WOW!! IMPRESSING GENERAL SPEECH!!

You...you never played unmodded Attila before? Because we didn't add it, it is an Attila game feature.

SirSapan's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: WOW!! IMPRESSING GENERAL SPEECH!!

Quote Originally Posted by You_Guess_Who View Post
    You...you never played unmodded Attila before? Because we didn't add it, it is an Attila game feature.
    No. I`ve played only Shogun 2 TW and Medieval 2 TW so far (I also have Empire TW, but unfortunately haven`t the time yet to play it). Interesting to know. Also some other sayings must be from Attila TW, cause I hear the soldiers often say that they "fight for the honor and proud" of Rome!