Thread: Longer movement range in campaign

Default Longer movement range in campaign

This is one of the main reasons I havent played LTC for more than about 15 turns. It takes forever to move armies around. UAI mod increases the movement rates a lot and I am used to it... and I think it does help the AI. Since I have houserules where I never assault settlements, but rather wait for the siege to end, I dont think it makes it too easy for me.

But anyway, can I ask why you didnt increase movement rates in LTC? If there is a good reason that I dont know of, then I will probably play LTC. But it would be good to know if it would help the AI if I increased them.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Default Re: Longer movement range in campaign

Maybe in the future, the mod installer can come with options about the movement rates to be installed, and other preferences as well

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Erm, i have increased them in LTC, by 50%. I haven't increased them as much as the Ultimate AI mod as i feel that just results in all siege battles and no field battles.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

I
    haven't increased them as much as the Ultimate AI mod as i feel that just results in all siege battles and no field battles.
    Yes and thank you for that.