Thread: Starting With MoSS (Yeah...kinda late)

Default Starting With MoSS (Yeah...kinda late)

So, completely new to this mod in particular. I have a couple of questions. First, how many provinces (castles?) are in this map? Is it comparable to expanded Japan? Second, what visual mods are compatible with this mod? Do Vastator, Ancient Colors, ACC59 (???The thing present in Darthmod) actually get applied to units in-game? Third, how many skill points per level for Generals and Agents? Fourth, can I use mods present in the workshop to increase them? Fifth, how are Gestat (Gestalt's?) unit submods working with the current version? I subscribed to his mods for a short while then backed out as none, NONE, of them worked. They just caused ctd's.

Default Re: Starting With MoSS (Yeah...kinda late)

Hello Pooploop. Most of them just wont work. You might try more points for agents but might break it.
    Castles? About the expanded japan amount. 180? I cannot remmember.
    Visual mods? Nah they wont.
    Skill points? Depends in the agent, and i no longer have the program to check the tables. But for generals something like 2 for each level and 3 the last one.
    Gestat .. if not mistake that guy made submods for my mod but i never tested them so you would have to ask him