Thread: How do you mod Starting Diplomatic Traits?

Default How do you mod Starting Diplomatic Traits?

I'm trying to remove the -30 aversion that Saphery has towards Lothern.

campaign_cultural_relations_tables managed to fix it for the rest of the factions

But i think the Wary Diplomatic Trait is making giving him a -30 Aversion, and i cant seem to remove or replace that trait.

i tried removing and replacing wh2_main_skill_def_campaign_wary in character_skill_nodes_tables but that didn't work, im using RPFM.

Any help would be appreciated

Default Re: How do you mod Starting Diplomatic Traits?

For those wondering, i go the answer from ricmorn on the official forums.

What he wrote
    I haven't tested it myself, only took a quick look for it, but I believe you're looking for the cai_personality_cultural_relations_overrides table. In it you'll find dislikes_highelves_internal. Change the -30 in the attitudes_base column to 0 and that might be what you're looking for. Note that this will not change the wary description in the diplomatic screen. It will still say Saphery is suspicious of other HE factions, and any CAI internal settings will not change so they still might not be as easy to deal with as Ellyrian for instance. The -30 from aversion should go to 0 though.

It might also work to just take the dislikes_highelves_internal out entirely. If I have time to check and you have any difficulties I can do some work with it myself.