Thread: Must be in T.A.R.

Icon1 Must be in T.A.R.

hello, i would like to suggest a few thinks on T.A.R. first you should consider to put together T.A.R. and RoA (regiments of america) mods , 2nd would be nice to add 2 standard bearers one with national flag the other with battalion flag when the bearer dies the flag should fell on the ground not vanished, 3rd cavalry should have a standard bearer ! Small things that could give the mod and the game a more realistic and better aesthetic here some pictures of how should the mod be like ! (mod name Fots from shohun 2 fall of the samurai)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_6.jpg   Screenshot_7.jpg  

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Must be in T.A.R.

We reached out to the RoA team and they made it quite clear they want nothing to do with TAR so that will never happen.

As far as the other, I'm not the unit guy, so I'm not sure if that will happen.

hip63

Default Re: Must be in T.A.R.

Wow, what a that guy is!

The only good thing about RoAR is he borrowed the concept of my mod that was incorporated into LME for NTW. It is for 30-40 unit armies only and it breaks the regiments down into 3-4 companies, for immersion.

Btw if you ever want to add an Mexican-American War expansion for TAR I will help! There's a guy who has already made the Mexican units, all we would need to do is make the American ones. It's an interesting period around the world also.

I think it should have 2 start dates, the 1836 Mexican Federalist War ie the Texas Revolution and then an 1846 start when Mexico attacks US troops and declares war. (Yep all those MA-War google results are wrong).

Love your work, still the best mod out there!