Thread: FotE without EP ?

Default FotE without EP ?

Hello everyone,

Being new with Attila mods (only played IEB for a while), i'm wondering about playing FotE alone as a mod, without using EP aswell. I've read the features that EP provides, but i'd prefer trying FotE alone for now, unless you advise to directly go for FotE + EP.

Any suggestions from people that are used to one of these/both mods ?

Thanks in advance.
    "They make a desert, and call it peace" - Caledonian chieftain Calgacos' personal opinion about Pax Romana

Default Re: FotE without EP ?

Well, FotE is a battle and unit overhaul while EP focus on the campaign. For sure you can play each other alone, and I would advise doing it so that you can feel where and what each mod do individually.

Well since there is this thread already open I'm going to ask here, combining both EP and FotE I cannot recruit any unit with the White Huns. There is a fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Principe Alessandro View Post
    Well since there is this thread already open I'm going to ask here, combining both EP and FotE I cannot recruit any unit with the White Huns. There is a fix for this?
    Most probably you use obsolete EP while you need compatible version of EP Reloaded. If you use EP Reloaded version be sure to not use any incompatible mods since combo is pretty fragile about intrusive mods which may mostly make it unplayable.