Thread: ___Darth Diplomacy/Campaign War AI pack version 2.5___(Download Now!)

Default ___Darth Diplomacy/Campaign War AI pack version 2.5___(Download Now!)

DownLoad at TWcenter

Darth Diplomacy/Campaign War AI pack version 2.5

-My new Darth Diplomacy/Campaign War AI pack version 2.5

-Improved diplomacy negotiations in some aspects
    -Made AI ceasefire to last longer

19-02-2007

Darth Vader

-Improved the traitor issue in campaign (Have to check this because had no time)
    -Improved various Pope interactions
    -Improved some things in diplomacy (You will be able to achieve easier military passages, alliances, vassals and....mutual attack agreement packs. This will decide your world war later)

11-02-2007

Darth Vader

-Made diplomacy better and improved the easy "give region" effect.

3-02-2007

Darth Vader

-Updated all the campaign system of settlement and database.Now each turn may reveal a bad or good surprise to the player since the new thresholds affect the dynamics of the campaign more enforced. For example if you have no governor in a city it will suffer more and vice versa, corruption will occur more often to feudal castle governors who can rule through fear with more effectiveness. A new conquer of an opposite religion province can surely be a tough experience for complete pacification and surely you must counter the opposition of agents and heretics since you will have bad surprises of religion revolts and betrayal of your backstabing generals who will prefer to take the province from the king if they find the chance and have bad loyalty. Generally the campaign must be thought more than quickly hit the turn button.
    I will need extensive testing for this by the beta testers
    -Corrected crusade issue where AI found difficulties to reach the target.
    -Many minor balance content added

30-01-2007

Darth Vader

-Included better income general campaign parameters

23-01-2007

Darth Vader

What it contains in short is:
    1)Much better diplomacy negotiations (Able to form quick alliances, military passages, trade agreements, vassals etc. with those who logic says they should accept in their current war state.
    2)The pope will no longer accuse you when you are obviously defending your lands from catholic intruders (extra mini script)
    3)All pope interactions enormously improved.(The AI factions which attack you will be immediatelly be excommunicated if you have good piety and they do not, You can wage wars against catholics if you have proven the god's will by building temples and following crusades which will boost your pope's acknowledgement more realistically etc.)
    4)Alliance packs will be formed and last realistically and you should not betray them but rather provoke them to attack you so to gain general favour (Like in real war you can press them with your armies in their borders or leave smthg undefended but never attack unprovoked or the whole world will know and destroy you)
    5)You should be careful when you sack or exterminate population or generaly your dread factors because you will cause hate among the world (Maybe you like this)
    6)If a nation grows too strong all other mini-nations will form alliances against it to cut it down
    7)Difficulty levels now not so aggressive in H or VH. In fact it is balanced a lot out.
    8)Crusades are seriously more easy to reach their target and if attacked by another catholic, the Pope and all other catholics will curse him with endless hate.
    9)All campaign rates (Taxes, income, siege attrition etc.) have been realistically balanced.A
    10)Transgression penalties will affect AI and now will not enter your lands without reason. If it does, will have hostile reasons which you can counter immediatelly and surely will not be penaltised as before but will be granted defensive reasoning.
    11)Countless of micro-adjustments to only realise their effectiveness by playing.

Installation:

-Since modding is much easier now than before I provide the files in their text free form for you to manually copy/move them to each respective “data” folder using the “mod switch”.

I wish you enjoy them and give to me your valuable feedback to help me evolute them.

Notice:
    -I inserted all the files that can work with any mod and affect the campaign gameplay as much as possible. DarthMod series contains a lot of other parameters that affect indirecty the gameplay which optimise my gameplay ideas.

21-01-2007

Darth Vader

After you download and play you should speak about your general feedback HERE!

Default Re: ___Darth Diplomacy/Campaign War AI pack version 2.2___(Download Now!)

Updated as in OS14...if I find time will enhance it more