Thread: EB 1.32 Steam installation problem

Default EB 1.32 Steam installation problem

Good morning,
    I need help about an installation problem with EB 1.3 (then manually updated to 1.32). I have the steam version. RTW and Alexander have been installed correctly and tested, before the installation of the EB 1.3. No other mods installed.
    First of all, Steam has two separate main folder: one for RTW+BI; another one for Alexander. For the installation, I have targeted the internal “alexander” folder of the second main folder I have named. In another words: “……\Rome Total War Alexander\alexander”. It’s correct? Or I should had targeted the main Rome Total War Alexander folder?

Having said this, here the problem: Immediately after the launch of EB 1.3 installation .exe, the executable has informed me that it can’t found a RTW installation. I have supposed i was in this way because I have shifted steam library in D: hard disk (always an internal hard disk). So I have continued anyway. I have followed all the indications about EB v 1.32 alexander correctly but, when I start the game with the shortcut (shortcut corrected following install instructions), it runs vanilla Rome Total War (so not Alexander and of course not EB). I think it runs Rome Total War vanilla because the main Rome Total War Alexander folder it contains also vanilla rtw files (without the rtw .exe), so this is not so “strange”, the real problem it’s that I can’t run the mod.
    Someone knows how to resolve this problem? (I don’t want restore steam library to the default position).

Default Re: EB 1.32 Steam installation problem

Nevermind. Resolved. Or anyway for now all it works perfectly.
    The right installation folder it's the main folder named "Rome Total War Alexander" (I repeat, in Steam there two main folders instead of one: "Rome Total WAR Gold" that includes RTW+BI, and "Rome Total War Alexander" for Alexander expansion).

I think that the right folder for the installation on Steam it should be specified better in the installation instructions of this mod (there is only the name "Alexander" about the right folder, so it could be confused with "alexander" sub-folder, which is inside the main folder "Rome Total War Alexander").