Thread: My Apology about the recent events

Icon4 My Apology about the recent events

It has been possibly the worst crisis ever on totalwarcenter, possibly worse than the hacker attack back in the winter of 2004.

I will not repost of what has happened and how, anyone who were here pretty much know what happened. Be a judge and reconstruct your own experience about the recent events.

Definetely there are always more than one side of each story and some of you know more or less, depending on how much time you spend here or if you ever had a chance talking to me on the messenger.

Since this is an apology, I would like to apologize one more time to the most effected members, since they lost their posts with their user accounts and had to make new ones from scratch.

Gigagaia and Ian (Imb39)

Your loss of your accounts came from both, trigger happy behavior and I found Imb to be the most influental member of all. Giga- ... /borat/not so much./borat/

I would also like to apologize to the ones who were restricted of making posts and or either ended up on the banned list by either me or any of the moderators.

I would like to apologize to the community, who were just watching and witnessing what was going on, and perhaps felt threatened or found it uncomfortable to be on the forums.

I would like to apologize to the moderators, who were newly elected and their election didn't last as long as they might have planned so.

And finally I would like to apologize to Ogresnet, for being in such a mess and creating a very concerning situation to the most popular forum of theirs.

Since most people think I am the most anti-curia person ever been on this board, I found it to be the most appropriate to post it in here.

Thank you and I wish the best for the re-promoted staff and the new owner of the site! I hope the place will prosper and live on. If it can survive such a situation like the recent, I have no fear that this place will easily fly through any obstacles put against, thanks to Its rock-hard community.

Thanks, and happy Posting!

-Archer, your Last Admin...........before the New Era.

p.s. Please, try not to bother the ex-moderators, they have nothing to do with this, they were only following orders.
    thank you!
    Last edited by Simetrical; January 20, 2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Merged double post

Default Re: My Apology about the recent events

Thank you for your time on these boards Archer, and the effort you have put into making TWC, TWC for the duration of your tenure. I hope to see you on the forums still.

Default Re: My Apology about the recent events

someone delete the other thread or this. i don't know what happened, i was just editing it.