Thread: Updated from old version to the newest version of MoS, but am missing the variety of old units. Can anyone help me port some skins to replace the newly named units?

Default Updated from old version to the newest version of MoS, but am missing the variety of old units. Can anyone help me port some skins to replace the newly named units?

Hello. Title. The old version of MoS used the same names for units as vanilla shogun, I think. Therefore unit variety packs such as Vastator's unit variety and HedgeKnight's Unit Variety worked for MoS units. I can;t recall for sure, but I had to do a bare minimum of editing in pack manager to make them work seamlessly with MoS.

The new version of MoS has different unit names and the unit variety packs no longer work with this version. Can someone help me out by pointing out what I should do to get the Unit Variety packs to work with this current version of MoS? IS there a lot of work involved ? I am stumped at where to start and what to do.

The current units in MoS are a bit lackluster in comparison to these in looks department:

https://imgur.com/a/sQ0ryep

Cheers!

Default Re: Updated from old version to the newest version of MoS, but am missing the variety of old units. Can anyone help me port some skins to replace the newly named units?

@Frostelis I agree, I love the MoS gameplay and campaign, but in all honesty since the new update visually it is disappointing and I have had to reluctantly revert back to Darthmod. Shogun 2 isn't getting any younger and there are some great unit mods out there that make the game feel contemporary, which are very much needed, but since the MoS update they simply aren't compatible and the game looks tired.

Frostelis, in the unlikely event you get the info you need or you manage to figure it out, make sure you post on TWC or something, as I'll be installing MoS immediately!

Good luck, mate.

JC