Thread: Small problem with new map of campaign

Default Small problem with new map of campaign

Hello, they excuse if my English is bad but I want to show a small detail that I have thought on having done a new map of campaign and do not find the problem. There are zones in which the contour of the map does not remain definite well, and I do not find the solution nor changing neither the contour of the map heights or anythingin. The photo one sees better:

I have looked in the map of campaign of the Medieval 2 and have found some zones with the same little mistake

If someone has met this problem or has the solution to be very grateful that was saying to myself like to arrange it.
    Thank you

Default Re: Small problem with new map of campaign

Usually you will find that pixel in the heightsmap has a pretty high value, like 7,7,7 or higher (meaning it's a steep drop) - changing it to 1,1,1 should make it disappear - but that could also depend on the exact value of the water at that spot - which is why I always replace all water in the heightsmap with 0,0,253, so I get no surprises.

Default Re: Small problem with new map of campaign

Thank you Spurius. I expects to have understood you well. I have the pixels of the contour of the map heights in value 1,1,1 and the water 0,0,253 and the problem does not disappear completely, simply diminishes a bit and one does not see so much but it continues being there.
    That I will not do badly. I will continue trying. Thank you again