Thread: Comment on breaking the TOS here

Simetrical's Avatar Former Chief Technician
    Patrician

Default Comment on breaking the TOS here

I would just like to note that the new site does not in any way endorse or accept "board invasions" or attempts to spam, harass, or otherwise damage other sites. While we are most distressed at the recent actions taken by Ogre's Net and their appointees, Total War Center remains their site and there is no justification for breaking the terms of service you agreed to when signing up.

It appears that presently, any attempt to link to the new site is prohibited, even in signatures or where it would otherwise be permissible, so please refrain from doing that. Also keep in mind that PMs are subject to site rules as well. For those concerned in promoting the new site's location, please be assured that its administration will be certain to do that when it's up without violating any rules or, indeed, directly involving TWC at all, and more effectively than any non-administrator could do either.

Users who persistently break rules here to promote our site cast us in a bad light and will be banned from the new site for an appropriate period. Thank you.
    MediaWiki developer, TWC Chief Technician
    NetHack player (nao info)

Risen from Prey

Default Re: Comment on breaking the TOS here

Someone finally made a post that is sensible and mature!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter View Post
    Someone finally made a post that is sensible and mature!
    Agreed!

Yes some members have gone too far, I too want to know if TWC is going to be scrapped, I too want to be able to post without the fear my post will be thrown to the dogs for no reason in dt time.
    But that is no excuse for acting like a jerk.
    Let my words carry you:
    "JUSTICE is a TEACHER. In your PUNISHMENT, gain STRENGTH. Through your PUNISHMENT, achieve PERFECTION."

Virgil's Avatar Powered by Technicolor©

excellent post sim. I tried to restrain people from posting blatent spam the best I could. I'm glad everyone settled down.
    Patron to Shadows, The White Knight, Darkragnar, and
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia. Under the patronage of Horsearcher.

I'm not really a part of the forums, just here for the mods, but one thing you learn during e-drama...

Is to drink a cup of "STFU and Calm Down." No use doing stupid ****, it just adds to the list of problems.

Plan and prepare... and it seems in this case... subtly spread the word... aim, msn, yahoo, and whatever else... send them to a contact...

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Wait, a new site is up now?

No. Please, everyone allow things to progress and be calm.
    Do not flame and do not go wild again. We do not want to damage any more reputations or hard work...

and yes, I am back...

The address is, but the site itself isn't.