I have no doubt that this thread will be deleted within seconds of being posted and that I will be banished from this site soon afterwards. Indeed, I almost hope that this will happen, as such an action will simply prove my point. A 3rd person has informed me that I have been placed on the global ignore list, for reasons I cannot ascertain. I have never flamed any persons related to this site and, at worst, have politely criticized some of the actions various staff members have taken. At no point in time have I violated the ToS, nor been warned that my actions have done so. No matter: this message is not directed towards the community.

Horse Archer and Ogre, why do you fear the birth of a new TW fansite so? Anything associtaed with TW:H is automatically censored, as if the very name has acquired in odious conotation in the same manner that various 4-lettered words have. Members are banned for advertising the new site. You have ghosted every member who has ever discussed the events of the last several days, as if silencing them and erasing their posts is enough to erase your actions. A clever, if myopic, coup. Why are you so convinced that TW:H is a threat to TWC? It's (future) members have made no attempts to harm TWC through acts of cyber-vandalism or spam. Are you honestly so afraid that the formation of a more community-driven site to replace the one you have destroyed will effect your bottom-line? Is our competition really that worrisome? And if it is, if a mass exodus to another site really does result from your actions, then why have you insisted on using your heavy-handed ways to change TWC when it so obviously does not pander to the community-at-large, the very people who have made TWC so popular?

Hopefully some sort of explanation will be proffered as to why you fear the creation of a new website so greatly, rather than hiding behind your virtual wall, retroactively changing the ToS to quash any and all statements that are not completely in line with the "party line," so to speak. If nothing else, it would help make this parting more amiable.

Regards,
Manstein16