I am not aware of whether even admins can see any private messages I send, but I know for a fact that you can see a thread, so this is the pm I just sent you in thread form. If you don't want to read it, just ban me, if you do read it...just ban me.

Hi Archer,

I didn't believe it when people said you had something to do with last night (last night for me...7-10 hours ago for you), but I guess it's obvious now that, even if you didn't know, you now support it.

Fair enough.

I always took you to be an honest guy, even after HG was made an admin and (insert long list of events over the past week here....who really cares what or how it went down now anyway), but the fact you are now sole admin speaks volumes about the situation.

I always had the thought that you were either incredibly unlucky (and possibly naieve), or that you were more sneaky and cunning than I thought possible....this is the first time I've ever actually thought the latter may be true.

Oh well, I'm not here to argue, I am here to request you perma-ban my account, and while I still apologise for deceiving you the other day...that apology feels like it wasn't necessary now, given we were both playing some weird game of internet espionage...which to be honest was a fun distraction.

And in case you aren't aware Archer, people in the user group I am placed in (Lusted called it Coventry mode...I prefer the name "Lets piss off Ferrets mode"), can still give people rep, and via the rep comment box spam the link of the new site. Don't know why I am telling you that, probaly to prove I wasn't/aren't trying to kill the site (I am just indifferent to it now). If I wanted to really damage the site, I would have used HG's account info and gone on a deleting spree the other night.

Anyhow, enjoy being sole admin of the site...it seems this has been your goal all along after all, serves me right for forming an opinion of someone over an internet forum. (Yet for some odd reason I still like you, probaly because you never resort to childish name calling, and have a sense of humour).

-Aristocrat

P.S: Ban me.