Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys, this weekend?

Default Hey guys, this weekend?

Hi there devolpers just wanted to ask if we will get the mod by the end of this weekend,

Thanks

Default Re: Hey guys, this weekend?

Well its not far off. As far as I know, a solution is still trying to be found for a hoplite spear issue; and thas all thats delaying release. I guess its the classic answer: "It will be done when its done!".

I see you have been banned Jimexander, I assume for promoting the new site. If you want more up to date information or need any questions answered, join up over at the rtr forums. Heres the link:
    http://forums.totalrealism.net/index.php?
    Last edited by Tyr; January 20, 2007 at 06:59 PM.
    What do we mean by patriotism in the context of our times? I venture to suggest that what we mean is a sense of national responsibility ... a patriotism which is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Wow. This is really geting out of hand.
    I killed the worlds greatest General and all I got was this faction in a TW game.

so it seems...can't we do anything about it?.... errm i mean the mod if you get what i mean....

[REL] Ig's Barbarian Culture Texture Pack V1:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...49#post3654949

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Well, we could release the mod with a Spartan Warrior that holds two spears pointing in different directions.......naw, rather not. Sorry. But it's really, really close now.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

we can wait=) wait was not the issue... =) just take your time...this mod is gonna rock...it has the best skins since Res Gestae...the rest can't say without trying...

Quote Originally Posted by Iberus_generalis View Post
    so it seems...can't we do anything about it?.... errm i mean the mod if you get what i mean....
    Watch out, you might get banned for that
    I killed the worlds greatest General and all I got was this faction in a TW game.

green tea's Avatar Ducenarius

I wonder that its still possible to use the word "banned". To me it sounds a little bit subversive and regarding new order here should be cen sored.

if you read my sig, you'll know what i think about this new order...

green tea's Avatar Ducenarius

avatar changed, message obsolete.
    Last edited by green tea; January 20, 2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: avatar changed, message obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    Well, we could release the mod with a Spartan Warrior that holds two spears pointing in different directions.......naw, rather not. Sorry. But it's really, really close now.
    Its cool I just like to ask alot of questions, Im obnoxious like that

But really take your time

KALI's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post

Sounds like you've got a model holding the spear for an overarm attack and your using the phalanx ability that actually adds a new spear to the model. (Look in data/models and you'll see a .cas named weapon_hoplite_pike_high) This is an educated guess not gospel but if you drop the phalanx ability or change the spear round in 3Ds and everythings ok then it could be the answer....
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

hmm yes the Spartan i created for the mod i was playin at the time whihc was TE, in that they fought overarm not in phalanx, that could explain it.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Thanks.
    If we remove the phalanx ability it looks great either way - overarm or underarm. DVK's put that change in so hopefully all set to go!

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

I would prefer Phalanx,because its much better in battle.
    ( i dont give a $"*§ on realism,who ever knows how they fought)
    and,goddamn,PLEASE RELEASE IT I STOPPED PLAYING ROME FOR THIS

Should be very soon!

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Well ive been waiting for many mods for this and for other games, and all these mods gave the hungry waiters an release Date... so how about you give us the exact day?

Tankbuster's Avatar Analogy Nazi

Because they know we'll kick their ass if they don't make the deadline
    The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath
    --- Mark 2:27

Atheism is simply a way of clearing the space for better conservations.
    --- Sam Harris

Quote Originally Posted by ZorboZ View Post
    Well ive been waiting for many mods for this and for other games, and all these mods gave the hungry waiters an release Date... so how about you give us the exact day?
    Yeah right, name me one mod that has given an exact release date AND stuck to it, out of the many I can only think of Arthurian Total War. We may be a bit vauge when detailing release date, but we cannot predict unexpected bugs and such. Just trust us when we say soon...
    What do we mean by patriotism in the context of our times? I venture to suggest that what we mean is a sense of national responsibility ... a patriotism which is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by ZorboZ View Post
    The mod will be released sometime THIS week.

I think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast