Thread: Dar Al Harb Battle Balance Mod 1.1

Default Dar Al Harb Battle Balance Mod 1.1

A mod focused on balancing for both multiplayer and campaign battles, with dynamic unit caps introduced to custom battles based on unit level, countless adjustments to unit stats, traits and sizes as well as a broad 70% increase in unit sizes. There are even a few new units from Geoffrey of Villeharduins "Tweaks and Balances mod". His mod's features are integrated into this mod as well, including the new portraits and quotes he added (With his permission).

In the mod post below are more in-depth notes and 1.1 patch notes

https://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-crescent/downloads/broken-crescent-dar-al-harb-battle-balance-mod-version-11

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Copy the files from the data folder of this submod and paste them into the Broken Crescent 2.4 Data File, if you want to revert back the changes then please make a backup of the vanilla files somewhere on your computer.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Dar Al Harb Battle Balance Mod 1.1

Nice thanks for sharing, will certainly check this out!
    I'll see if I can't chat to one of my moderator mates and get your quintupple forum post fixed!

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

I made some experimental combat balance modifications years ago. I thought it was better than the official version at the time but still not perfect. I eventually dropped it. I may have to check this out. I've always felt BC had completely broken balance. I don't know if it's been overhauled recently.

Anyone figured out how to fix the CTD on launching the game? Crashed immediately after showing the splash screen for BC. No other sub-mods, steam version.

CTD on the first loading screen