Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Increase in Rape and Sexual Assault in Finland

Senator

Default Re: Increase in Rape and Sexual Assault in Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    For example, they recently changes the law after a court ruled an asylum seeker having sex with a 10 year old wasn’t rape.
    Bother to provide sources?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Scandinavian/Nordic women are all so beautiful because the vikings sailed around the world killing all the ugly people and taking the beautiful girls to breed with. The proof of this lies in the paltry aesthetic qualities remaining elsewhere, in Irish and Scottish people in particular.
    When something is highly desirable it is at greater risk of being taken by the criminally inclined. Nobody wants a 1998 ford fiesta, you don't even need to lock it, but a Porsche 911: it'd be nerve wracking to even park it on the street.
    Some solutions are:
    1) Education. This doesn't work, as social pressures have absolutely no affect on anti-socially inclined individuals. But it makes us feel better as a society, so we'll probably increase these compulsory programs anyway. For the lulz.
    2) Spoon wielding nuns patrols smacking all stray boners with their spoons. That happened to me and it definitely made me less likely to rape or approach females or use spoons without shaking. (it's alright, I don't like soup anyway, but Italians do stare at me with particular hatred when they see me eat pasta)
    3) Sperm harvesting followed by castration. A bit drastic, but I've seen it become a popular idea recently.
    4) Chastity belts for men that only open when a genuinely aroused vagina is detected. (I don't know how this'd work, I'm the ideas guy. Some nerd can figure out how to do it) It's a bit homophobic, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
    5) Burkhas.
    6) Complete gender segregation. Each gender lives in their own separate cities with no communication or contact of any kind. Women cities can use robots to lift the heavy things and open pickle jars. And men can use comfort robots for their emotional needs and sex bots for their bodily needs. Everyone wins.
    7) Nuclear Holocaust (no more people = no more rape)
    8) Robot bait. Sexy robots that stumble in dark alleyways to attract rapists. But they're also ninja robots and wham. Anti-rapist hit squad of sexy ninja robots.
    9) CCTV networks that specifically search for rapey behaviour, connected to satellite lasers. Zapp, no more rapists.
    10) Decimation. Around 1 in 10 men are inclined towards sexually violent behaviour. Just kill 1 in 10 chosen by lots. Sure a lot of innocent men will die, but we're sure to get some rapists too. It is better that a million innocent men might suffer than 1 guilty man go free. If it worked for the Romans it'll work for us. Also the male population is never supposed to be even nearly equal to the female population. The natural condition of humanity is one of perpetual war, living in peaceful societies means that we have too many men, especially the violent ones who are meant to die in war. So killing them this way actually makes sense in a natural preservation sense.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

That's a legal issue, not something specific to the asylum seekers. I'm pretty sure at least one Finn has had consensual sex with a minor before this happened, and it was ok not to classify it as rape. It only became a problem when it was an asylum seeker. I do agree, however, that their consent laws are/were flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    @sukiyama

Yes, this is why I mentioned that while crimes are being better reported, the police also say that they are having an increase in new kinds of sexual assault.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ce-report.html
    http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/...2017-2018.html

For example, they recently changes the law after a court ruled an asylum seeker having sex with a 10 year old wasn’t rape.
    The article talks about a "tip off" that accused asylum seekers of seeking to sexually assault women. Hearsay, in other words. No, brown people harassing women isn't exactly unbelievable, but neither is a bunch of Finns making up. This really is some kind of immature high school mentality. If I approached women awkwardly, I'm a creep. But jocks engaging in date rape or group rape is just "boys being boys". This also encroaches on another territory that I have an issue with. At what point is rape and sexual assault actually sexually assault? If I'm at a rave where everybody is being handsy with each other, and I happen to fondle a particularly uptight lady, am I now a rapist?

The point I'm making is that there is a degree of culpability. Not every sexual assault is egregious and not everything is noteworthy. Particularly when the problem is fairly minute. For example. We wanna talk about foreigners and rapists do we? Here's a Wikipedia article.

https://imgur.com/kxxWMsf

And here's the actual raw numbers of foreigners in the country of Finland.

https://imgur.com/w6HIRqT

We're working with very low numbers here, and while I'm sure that foreigners are a concern, I'm not quite sure they are as big a concern as people make it out to be. Let me put it bluntly, Finland has a population of 5-6 million people and has accepted maybe some 30-40,000 refugees. How much more additional crime could they be possible be dealing with? Three hundred? Four hundred serious cases more per year? I cannot muster up the sympathy unfortunately. Finland is a country that's one of the least affected by the crisis. If they are concerned about serious crime and sexual assault, they'll have more success looking elsewhere. My suggestion, Russian and Estonian mafia activities, which is probably a far more serious matter.

Of course that's not exactly headline catching. And I imagine that it's pure coincidence that we are talking about Brown People and their rapists right on the eve of Finnish elections.
    Last edited by Love Mountain; March 29, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

The article talks about a "tip off" that accused asylum seekers of seeking to sexually assault women. Hearsay, in other words.
    That is not what they are talking about.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/germany-re...131648474.html

In Germany however despite immigration crime is at all time low. But...but....immigrants

Senator

@Aexodus: Thank you for the article. But, as I thought, it`s more a problem of the rules of consent in Finnland.... If there is consent, there is no rape.
    In Germany it would be punishable to have sex with a person under 14, but as long it was consensual it wouln`t be rape.

@Himster: Good god, this made my day, have some rep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12