Thread: CTD/Pure Virtual Function Call on elimination of Bosporan faction

Default CTD/Pure Virtual Function Call on elimination of Bosporan faction

Hello! First time post in forums but long time player of EB2 and its my pleasure in saying how astonishing this mod is, truly a remarkable work!

So to the ugly stuff im at turn 530 on a Rome campaign and it seems that the game fancies a crash every time my suebic allies eliminate the last of the bosporans. Its fairly repeatable in this save but unfortunately its my allies and completely out of my control, and im about 5 or 6 turns from hitting the marian reforms, which i was highly anticipating, and to run into a crash like this really takes the wind out of your sails! I was able to pinpoint the crashing after a long wait following ai movements and it always ends in a r6025 pure virtual function call, thats about where the save should be. Unfortunately the only other save i have is the previous turn which results in the same crash or about 150 turns ago so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Included is screenshot moments prior to crash and zip folder with entire crash log and save file. PS somehow a Baktrian revolt took over the settlement in Eremos and now its blue vs red.

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: CTD/Pure Virtual Function Call on elimination of Bosporan faction

Even surrender_regions f_bosporan caused the r6 crash.

Fixed with surrender_regions horde so the 3 potential horde factions remaining did. Suebos ended up pulling back and attacking me as all their settlements were now rebel, however I re-allied with them and bought enough turns to get a boat over to Chersonesos and Pantikapaion. From there I besieged and captured Pantikapaion to put them on their last settlement and starved Chersonesos out until my Seubic allies returned to hunt and kill the faction heir which caused the faction to die and Cherson to turn rebel. As far as I am aware the only bosporan fm on the map was the heir. Anyways thats a work around I found if anyone can figure out a cleaner/quicker solution I'd love to hear it, save game above at v2.35!