Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: It just went down in New Zealand

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: It just went down in New Zealand

Time to condemn fascism unabashedly (even yesterday an Italian politician praised some of Mussolini's policies) and to give condolences to all those affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    No one's "blaming" those sites, they're just where edgy 20-somethings gather and announce their plans to shoot up schools, etc. They're probably betting that politicizing their acts will help do more damage to society. Sadly, a lot of political ideologues will lap it up.
    These people are formed "ideologically" through internet sites where that trash is allowed and celebrated.

I recall smug authoritarian gun-grabber statists describing NZ and Australia as beacons of gun control and safety. Seems they were wrong and gun control is useless when it comes to psychos.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I recall smug authoritarian gun-grabber statists describing NZ and Australia as beacons of gun control and safety. Seems they were wrong and gun control is useless when it comes to psychos.
    Not psychos, fascists, white supremacists in this case.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Time to condemn fascism unabashedly (even yesterday an Italian politician praised some of Mussolini's policies) and to give condolences to all those affected.

These people are formed "ideologically" through internet sites where that trash is allowed and celebrated.
    True...latest news speak for atleast for a group of four people....The one that made the most killings saw himself as a new Crusader (i guess he never read what CRIMES Crusaders commited in the Holly lands) and he had on his guns dates and places the Muslims were defeated (Viena etc).
    There is no destingion between psychos and fascists... Greeks lived hunders of crimes over their skins to say that for sure.
    ON BEHALF of ALL GREEKS our grief is with all those that lost their beloved ones.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Blog Entries

I agree with your intention, but the cause of those acts has not been a mental illness, but an ideology.

Such argument can be made in regards to any side of political spectrum. My point is that if there was no draconian gun control those people wouldn't be defenseless and could fight back.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be willing to extend his no-fly ban to all Australian White Supremacists. That's how this works right?

Also, I do find it amusing that the far-right are now saying "Let's not score cheap political points" and "Let's not inflame racial tensions" after this attack. I really don't remember them saying anything of the sort for any previous terrorist attack. I wonder what the difference is this time?
    #notallwhitesupremacists

Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    Anyone else waiting for the right wing appeasers to wade in? You know, the ones who will denounce the violence but then turn around and say 'they fear' that's the way it's going to be unless we toughen our stance on immigration/integration?
    That's just the reality of the situation. When populations collide there will be conflict.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

I'm honestly not surprised that our resident defenders of progress and multiculturalism use deaths of dozens of people as an excuse to spout more partisan nonsense.

Blog Entries

That's just the reality of the situation. When populations collide there will be conflict.
    Oh. "It was logical that something like this happened". Cool.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Classy. Its so obvious to me now, this massacre would never have occured if everyone had guns.

1 - They were all at mosque, why would they bring their guns with them? I've got no idea, but I assume mosques and churches don't allow guns inside
    2 - Just going off Wikipedia, NZ has 4x less guns per capita than the US. And a whopping 42x less gun related homicides per capita. Hmmm, maybe NZ is safer without guns than the US huh?
    3 - Just going off Wikipedia, the last mass shooting (lets say 10+ people required) in NZ was in 1990 whilst the last in Australia was in 1996. Whereas America, the last one was in late October last year where somebody shot up a synagogue.

But oh no, this is obviously a sign that NZ and Australia are rife with gun violence and the evil cuck leftists probably staged this false flag.

Gun control works. Fortunately Australia and NZ don't see guns as some God-given right which is to be revered above everything.

I'm honestly not surprised that our resident defenders of progress and multiculturalism use deaths of dozens of people as an excuse to spout more partisan nonsense.
    LOL nice one mate. You're a top debater.
    I think that should be changed to
    I'm honestly not surprised that our resident defenders of guns being amazing use deaths of dozens of people as an excuse to spout more partisan nonsense.
    Such argument can be made in regards to any side of political spectrum. My point is that if there was no draconian gun control those people wouldn't be defenseless and could fight back.
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; March 15, 2019 at 05:53 AM.

Oh. "It was logical that something like this happened". Cool.
    That's what the history books show.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Blog Entries

That's what the history books show.
    just clarify that you are not justifying teh acts of a fascist, please.
    Last edited by mishkin; March 15, 2019 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Classy. Its so obvious to me now, this massacre would never have occured if everyone had guns.

1 - They were all at mosque, why would they bring their guns with them? I've got no idea, but I assume mosques and churches don't allow guns inside
    2 - Just going off Wikipedia, NZ has 4x less guns per capita than the US. And a whopping 42x less gun related homicides per capita. Hmmm, maybe NZ is safer without guns than the US huh?
    3 - Just going off Wikipedia, the last mass shooting (lets say 10+ people required) in NZ was in 1990 whilst the last in Australia was in 1996. Whereas America, the last one was in late October last year where somebody shot up a synagogue.

But oh no, this is obviously a sign that NZ and Australia are rife with gun violence and the evil cuck leftists probably staged this false flag.

Gun control works. Fortunately Australia and NZ don't see guns as some God-given right which is to be revered above everything.
    As I said, if victims were armed, they could have had a chance to defend themselves. Making same anti-gun talking points won't make it better for them.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Did you subscrbed to Pewdiepie? We white people cannot leave a non-white channel like t-series take first place. This white genocide must stop

Senator

So we`re on the second site of this thread, one is already excusing the attacker, another user tries to derail the whole topic into "guns-for-everyone".
    Great.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I agree with your intention, but the cause of those acts has not been a mental illness, but an ideology.
    I understand your prospective...But often people hide their mental illness behind a so-called ideology.
    Human pain and sufair is the same for all humans worldwide.
    As a Greek , many westerners would expect that I would hate Muslims because of the last 800 years of Greeco-turkish conflicts. Almost NONE in the west know the Greeks and Arabs share a deep common respect despite the fact that centuries ago they were enemies. Most so -called Christians do not know that Christ is a God of compasion and Love and the 1st Christian Ecumenical Counsil was spesific "ALL HUMANS ARE ICONS OF THE GOD ON EARTH" , it doesn't say all Christians but all humans.
    On the other hand few Muslims (mostly non Arabs) know that Prophet Muhamad put all Christians under His protection on the penalty of everlasting curse to every Muslim wont obey His order.
    So religions do not teach hate...Insane people use Religion to create fanatics to fight for them... A crime against humanity has no culture or nation...
    See the Jewish Haulucast, the famine and execusions in Greece that in WW2 1480 villages burned to the ground by "Christians" and 300000 people died from hanger in one winter (1941).
    In every crime some lunitic tries to justify his actions under the cloak of some ideology...or religion..That does not make him less lunitic.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

As I said, if victims were armed, they could have had a chance to defend themselves. Making same anti-gun talking points won't make it better for them.
    So you're saying a gun massacre every few months is preferable to a gun massacre every few decades because at least you can protect yourself against the gun massacre that will happen next month, rather than having to worry about being killed defencelessly in the one that might not happen for another 20 years?

Makes perfect sense. We all need to have guns to heighten the risk so that we can then defend ourselves against the risk that we've just artificially increased by an astronomical degree.

Making the same pro-gun talking points won't make it better for them, but it will make it a lot worse for everyone else.
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; March 15, 2019 at 06:01 AM.

just clarify that you are not justifying what happened, please.
    No, but this sort of thing just isn't unexpected.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Blog Entries

No, but this sort of thing just isn't unexpected.
    fortunately, an act such as the one that has occurred is still an anomaly, and it is due to the white supremacist/fascist propaganda.