Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

It just went down in New Zealand - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: It just went down in New Zealand

Default Re: It just went down in New Zealand

I expect the far-right community as a whole to condemn these appalling attacks. Because again, that's how this works right?

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Personally i am surprised how these kind of attacks are not more often. Apparently many share the same beliefs with that dude( "white genocide", "muslim terrorists", "feminism has destroyed the west") but luckily few are stupid enough to commit such a random atrocity

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    No, but this sort of thing just isn't unexpected.
    Unexpected how? War is a political action seaking justification to religion, ideology and race supremacy that are the caused for the IDIOTS.
    Those that benefit from wars are not common people of any religion, culture or race but those that gain money from it. It was always this way and it will continue to be.
    That IDIOT refered to Crusades but he forgot that the barbarian crusaders were NOT religion tollerant like Muslims and when they entered in Antioch and later in Jerusaleem they killed both Muslims and Chrinstian alike!
    Unexpected because of ISIL? Idiots that were outcasts in the societies that were raised and few lunitics turned them to fanatics?
    If that is so Greeks should hunt down every German because 80 years ago they made crimes against them? Is that a logic to follow? "One is a killer , lets be all Killers"?
    There are moments (in history), in which a nation owes,
    if it wants to be considered as a great one, to be able to fight.
    Even without hope of winning. Just because it has to.
    Greek War motto.
    XXI Armored Brigade. Proud that served in that unit in 1996!
    "Spartans do not ask how many (enemies are) but where they are"!
    XXI Armored Brigade's motto.
    The Greek Secret (or why they will fight again if it will be necessary or why they do not sell their history).

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion

What a horrible story to wake up to. . This guy is reflective of the use of violence in Fascism to achieve his goal. Apparently he wants to start some kind of race war.
    Under the patronage of Pontifex Maximus
    Check out the Post of the Fortnight Competition!
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals. Amen.

alhoon's Avatar Moderator

Ladies and gentlemen, please remember to post respectfully and in good faith and avoid personal references. Posts on the borderline of the Terms of Service are not helping either. Try to be impersonal, express your argument in a structured and respectful way, so that debate can continue. My suggestion is to not aggravate those that disagree with you, try to convince them.

mishkin's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Apparently he wants to start some kind of race war.
    Yes, he seems one of those buzzed obsessed with the invasion of other races/cultures (you know "they want to replace us") and things like that.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    Did you subscrbed to Pewdiepie? We white people cannot leave a non-white channel like t-series take first place. This white genocide must stop
    Congratulations, the worst argument in the thread.

The death toll is now at 49.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

"We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/outrage-...im-immigration

Add this guys career to the death toll.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    Congratulations, the worst argument in the thread.

Well it is what the attacker said in his video. Apparently he fliped when he realized that an indian channel will surpass a western channel on youtube. Of course i am not taking him seriously. Only a lunatic would do such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    Well it is what the attacker said in his video. Apparently he fliped when he realized that an indian channel will surpass a western channel on youtube. Of course i am not taking him seriously. Only a lunatic would do such a thing
    It's a meme. Like the other memes he used. The pewdiepie vs t-series thing isn't due to them being Indian, it's a case of individual vs corporation.
    In other words, nothing to do with the subject.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

This is the natural end result of edgelord internet “culture.” Of people who spout the most horrific things and claim to be trolling but actually believe every word they are saying, while radicalizing other young people who get into it for the dumbass edgelord humor until they believe it too.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    This is the natural end result of edgelord internet “culture.” Of people who spout the most horrific things and claim to be trolling but actually believe every word they are saying, while radicalizing other young people who get into it for the dumbass edgelord humor until they believe it too.
    Please explain how mass murders came about before the Internet. I guess those were well considered mass murders?
    Last edited by Big War Bird; March 15, 2019 at 07:24 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    I think this is, what, the 3rd or 4th attack with links to Chans this week alone worldwide. My condolence to the victims and their families.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    I think this is, what, the 3rd or 4th attack with links to Chans this week alone worldwide. My condolence to the victims and their families.
    Is it? What were the other ones?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    Please explain how mass murders came about before the Internet. I guess those were well considered mass murders?
    I’m not sure what you are asking. I’m not trying to claim the internet is responsible for all mass murders.

Sites like 8chan radicalize angry young men online the exact same way ISIS does. When you are steeped in an insular pit of alt right racism, nationalism, mysogeny and xenophobia where prior mass shooters are glorified and their body counts listed as their “score” then how can you be surprised when such cesspools create more terrorists like this guy?
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

NZ media fell for the Navy SEAL copypasta

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/outrage-...im-immigration

Add this guys career to the death toll.
    on the contrary, he was unlikely to get re-elected anyway and now he's set up for a sweet gig on the right-wing grift circuit

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Is he wrong though? It seems to me that muslim immigration is and will fundamentally change society is undeniable. And it is certainly fair to assume that a sizable proportion the natives will think that change is and will be for the worse. Given that one would try to take action against this change.

Immigration is very hard on society. I would remind everyone in Total War games one problem you face as a player is integrating conquered people into your empire and changing their culture to yours. In the game its just a mathematical calculation that changes over time. What do you think that looks in real though? It looks like Christchurch, Wounded Knee and thousands of massacres throughout history.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; March 15, 2019 at 08:41 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    As I said, if victims were armed, they could have had a chance to defend themselves. Making same anti-gun talking points won't make it better for them.
    Maybe if everybody being armed involved had the level of initial and ongoing training as a Pilot. Had to be screened by their gun for alcohol and narcotics, and any signs of mental disability, and at least once year had to face a live (with blanks) simulation of a the chaos and noise of a mass shooting and correctly identify the shooters. Then just maybe I be OK with Good Guys with guns drivel. Of all too many US cops don't meet that criteria and are allowed to fire a gun at a tiny hint of a being scared as in the suspect moved. Of course if the US not buried in guns maybe even poorly trained cops would not resort to deadly with so much ease.
    Last edited by conon394; March 15, 2019 at 08:46 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast