Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: It just went down in New Zealand

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: It just went down in New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I'm talking about gun crimes, not homicides overall.
    750 is still not a majority when talking about gun crime either. What's hard to understand? The FBI statistics count ALL murders. There's only been a total of 750 murders attributed to gangs. That would include gun-related deaths. My point stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    According to CDC gang homicides accounted for majority (roughly 8,900 of 11,100 gun murders in both 2010 and 2011) of gun murders in US.
    Where in that CDC report do they connect gangs with gun crime? Please indicate page number. It shouldn't be hard to point it out.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    I’m more concerned about the government banning and then selling the shooter’s manifesto
    I'm sure you and some others are capable of providing so-called white genocide material for free. Which is the problem really, for such material prompted Brenton Harrison Tarrant to kill 50 people.
    Last edited by mongrel; April 04, 2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.