Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

  1. #1

    Default The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Because this 2.35 is absolutely the best gaming experience ever
    dreamed of a stable campaign on my rig.. now got it !! im on turn 160 now
    i just entered my first reform with rome the first damn time ever !!!i ts beautiful every detail of you wonderboys !
    you should get fat money from the tw devs in my eyes because your team made history !!


    thank you guys i played it first in 2017 now its stable for me and the wait was worth it

    may jupiter bless you all !!

  2. #2
    isa0005's Avatar Content Staff
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Melbourne
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Ummmm... what?
    I know trying to make a joke or perhaps get peoples attention, but in future, especially given you're new here, you might want to take the time to think about the relevance of the titles of the things you post here. Also you might also want to peruse the forums a little deeper, instead of posting your own topic, perhaps you might consider posting it in another sub forum or topic? At the very least so that you don't draw the ire of the moderators

    That being said, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, EB 2.35 is a master piece and I can't wait to see what the devs come up with for the next the release, whenever that may be!

  3. #3
    QuintusSertorius's Avatar EBII Hod Carrier
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,006

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Should be a patch within weeks.

  4. #4
    Lusitanio's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    I'm no moderator but please refrain from making posts like this. While it is funny after reading (I laughed after reading it), it may trick everybody who may stumble upon the forum and only read the title into thinking that there is some kind of problem/conflict.

  5. #5

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Ummmm... what?
    I know trying to make a joke or perhaps get peoples attention, but in future, especially given you're new here, you might want to take the time to think about the relevance of the titles of the things you post here. Also you might also want to peruse the forums a little deeper, instead of posting your own topic, perhaps you might consider posting it in another sub forum or topic? At the very least so that you don't draw the ire of the moderators

    That being said, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, EB 2.35 is a master piece and I can't wait to see what the devs come up with for the next the release, whenever that may be!

    dont throw salt where there is only love mate !

  6. #6

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    im sorry mate i just was very happy yesterday i didnt want to get on your nerves i enjoy reading the ebII board

    have a nice week

  7. #7

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    haha when you said "ashamed" I assume you meant "proud"

  8. #8
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    2,046

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BasilHawkins View Post
    im sorry mate i just was very happy yesterday i didnt want to get on your nerves i enjoy reading the ebII board
    You'll be able to edit the title of your post after you reach 25 posts. The best way to get to that number is, imo, to write a report with the experience from the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasilHawkins View Post
    i just entered my first reform with rome the first damn time ever
    Me, I'm always curious to read campaign reports (not necessarily a very elaborate one)

  9. #9
    Lusitanio's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BasilHawkins View Post
    im sorry mate i just was very happy yesterday i didnt want to get on your nerves i enjoy reading the ebII board

    have a nice week
    No hard feelings! I'm glad you enjoy this wonderful mod

  10. #10

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    This mod is indeed wonderful.

    I dont post so much, But i get to play around 1-2 hrs a day. ANd yeah EB is super stable now. AND I LOVE the new units.

    Also Try Lusitanios Sub mod and add 2 hp to Enemy Generals. It really makes the battles more difficult (not in a overpowered way). And makes AI fight much better. Because general does not die fast.

  11. #11

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    If people make undue assumptions based on the title alone, it's their fault for not reading.

    With that said, fully agree, I raise a cup to the OP.


  12. #12
    Lusitanio's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by moisesjns View Post
    This mod is indeed wonderful.

    I dont post so much, But i get to play around 1-2 hrs a day. ANd yeah EB is super stable now. AND I LOVE the new units.

    Also Try Lusitanios Sub mod and add 2 hp to Enemy Generals. It really makes the battles more difficult (not in a overpowered way). And makes AI fight much better. Because general does not die fast.
    In the version 2.35 the AIGeneral hitpoints was increased, as before, there are three levels for the AIGenerals Hitpoints but now the first level gets 1 Hitpoint, the second gets 2 Hitpoints and the third gets 3 Hitpoints. In harder difficulties you have a lot more chances of fighting against higher level Generals so you will get to fight more Generals with bigger hitpoints rate, but you can always do what I suggested in my submod and change it, that way, it will be certain that you will always fight Generals with the 3 Hitpoints bonus

  13. #13

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    I am sorry but I agree with OP...

    All those people who lost their social life and sunk themselves in EBII because of the quality work of the dev team...

    That is indecent.


  14. #14

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Floren d'Asteneuz View Post
    I am sorry but I agree with OP...

    All those people who lost their social life and sunk themselves in EBII because of the quality work of the dev team...

    That is indecent.
    Haha indeed mate !!

    love the responses brothers in arms !


    I dont know man too many people in the world are unaware of how amazing our ancient historys are
    medieval age vs ancient times is like Michael Jordan vs a bum from the street in basketball seriously its not even close
    i have like 2.7k youtube followers i will try to make a video to get more players into it

    its like a history book to play man
    even if you suck at strats you can spend every turn reading
    its beautiful and im super thankful im just smiling in the day by the fantasies produced by my romani campaign

    i have a question guys

    in terms of nordic culture is there anything in that time from that is more nordic than even sweboz?

    so to say "fathers of the nordmen" ?



    Salve to you all !!

  15. #15

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CommodusIV View Post
    If people make undue assumptions based on the title alone, it's their fault for not reading.

    With that said, fully agree, I raise a cup to the OP.
    instantly thought of young commodus when i saw your response

  16. #16
    QuintusSertorius's Avatar EBII Hod Carrier
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,006

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Floren d'Asteneuz View Post
    I am sorry but I agree with OP...

    All those people who lost their social life and sunk themselves in EBII because of the quality work of the dev team...

    That is indecent.
    The dev team lose chunks of their social life too! Though I have small children, so there's precious little of that anyway...

  17. #17

    Default Re: The Devs of this mod should be ashamed and all tw devs should question their jobs !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    The dev team lose chunks of their social life too! Though I have small children, so there's precious little of that anyway...
    you are a master for adding so much work and having kids ! my cats are my kids and thats way enough !!

    anyways what do you mean with another patch in a few weeks?
    are you kidding me haha im going crazy already by so much content i find myself stopping in citys and just reading region descriptions




    just on a sidenote i roleplay very much to make it even more political in the game etc.
    could it be possible if you would add more pirate live on the seas?
    its so lonely on the seas and my second imperator marcus valerius maximus likes to put his most illloyal fellows on a ship to a "mission"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •