Thread: Farewell message

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Farewell message

I suppose that for a time it has been obvious to some of you that I no longer have that much time for hotseating as I used to. And its not going to get any better. Rather the opposite, due to various changes IRL, and also the fact that this year I have to try finish the school exams a bit sooner, so I can go to USA via Work and Travel. That means Im going to have pretty much zero time for hotseating till the end of September. I might return in October, but I dont think that will happen, and if yes, it will definitely not be in such an extent. Thus, you can consider this as my farewell message.

Ill make sure all my hotseats are taken care of before I leave completely, will try to find replacements or subs for my player positions.

I hope I brought enough good to this community to make it better than I found it. I believe that now its finally in the most capable and competent hands.

So, after all those years, it is time for a farewell!

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Farewell message

Farewell.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Goodbye laddy, thanks for getting me involved in hotseats even though i'm not in as many as i used to. Will you miss you bud hit me up on discord when your free

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Farewell, thanks for helping me when I started hotseating. I'll start a collection amongst the members to get you a "Jackass" T-shirt as a goodbye gift

Well that is certainly a sad message to read , but one perhaps that shows your own commitment to improving your future prospects. I for one , personally thank jadli for directing me to this community and his efforts at a time , when the community was broken for the way he conducted himself during that difficult period. I am sure , when he can return , the community will be much relieved at the return of this committed player and admin , who has been at the heart of much that was achieved.

my best regards and hope for your future endeavours in the USA {if you avoid the political entanglements }

PBOB
    Last edited by paladinbob123; March 17, 2019 at 03:50 AM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Farewel

May you walk on warm sands, Jadli.
    "Fusozay Var Var": Enjoy Life