Thread: Not the most polished but by far the more challenging

Libertus

Default Not the most polished but by far the more challenging

I tried Minor Factions Revenge over online reviews and it looks good but its just so easy like vanilla, big incomes even the smallest factions and once you can muster one full army its over the AI loses over and over, DarthMod is even worse, easiest game ever, even cheaper units and more money, I dont even see the point why would people create a mod like that, and how can some people enjoy it? they must be reallly bad playing strategy games I guess, this Mod IS is the best out there, I learned to play Empire Total War a week ago using this Mod and being Saxony, first war vs Prussia then Austria, it was so challenging, it was great to learn to play like that, as the human player everything looks good expensive units expensive buildings etc, but the AI I fear needs more income to sustain bigger armies and recruit more units, after some turns it just makes artillery and in small numbers, Empire Total War might be the easiest total war game but IS makes it worth playing, but I wish a push on the AI army stacks so the challenge continues even after the player can muster one normal size army, thanks and great work!

Civis

Default Re: Not the most polished but by far the more challenging

It is good to see that there is a compatriot in these forums :v

Default Re: Not the most polished but by far the more challenging

Try MAIAN's Imperial Realistic submod.