Thread: The name of the units no longer appears

Default The name of the units no longer appears

Everything is said in the title. I do not understand why but since the last update my units have no more name, the box is empty ...
    I try everything to make them come back but nothing works. Could someone please help me?

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: The name of the units no longer appears

Quote Originally Posted by matotope89 View Post
    Everything is said in the title. I do not understand why but since the last update my units have no more name, the box is empty ...
    I try everything to make them come back but nothing works. Could someone please help me?
    Please check if the "patch_is_text.pack" is in your data folder.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Thanks for the speed of the answer, the problem is solved. It came from the MAIAN sub model that also has a "patch_is_text.pack" and I do not know why but at home it removed the names of the units. I put back the original patch and everything seems to work.

Civis

possibly you had the two files in the folder, I use the "Loc" that I modified so that the names of the French units to Russian service appear and I do not have any problem.

I just checked the file and it does not have any problem.
    Last edited by MAIAN; March 08, 2019 at 08:47 AM.

I'm running into this same issue. No names for units or new agents, and some of the generals and ministers are missing last names. Also, weirdly, the audio is mixed up - armies use the Rake's voice while being ordered about, Rakes use navies', etc. The audio thing I can live with, odd as it is, but I'd really like to get the unit names working. my data folder does have the patch_is_text.pack, and I'm not using any submods. Any other possible solutions?

Oh, all the research and building names are MIA too. Making playing the mod a bit tricky, which is a shame as this mod seems the closest thing to representing the post-Revolution US development.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

i have the same issue , tried uninstalling and reinstalling what should i do now?

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post
    i have the same issue , tried uninstalling and reinstalling what should i do now?
    Check if the patch_is_text.pack file is in your data folder. If not search for this file and place it in your data folder. If it's there is another mod .loc file in your data folder from another which needs to be erased from your data folder.

Don't forget to vote in the 2018 Modding Awards!

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop