Thread: Hero equipment

Default Hero equipment

Did anyone saw the armor variations for the heroes yet? In the first Ma Teng Campaign lets play they showed various weapons which can be equipped. It was said that every weapon you equip will actually be seen on the battlefield. But nothing on the armor variations yet, right? Until now i am a bit underwhelmed by the lack of variations among generals, especially your strategists. They all look the same with their blue dress. Is there anything known about that? For example can we inherit armors. If i could give the legendary armor of the factuon leader to an heir, it would be really cool or to capture some.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Default Re: Hero equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    Did anyone saw the armor variations for the heroes yet? In the first Ma Teng Campaign lets play they showed various weapons which can be equipped. It was said that every weapon you equip will actually be seen on the battlefield. But nothing on the armor variations yet, right? Until now i am a bit underwhelmed by the lack of variations among generals, especially your strategists. They all look the same with their blue dress. Is there anything known about that? For example can we inherit armors. If i could give the legendary armor of the factuon leader to an heir, it would be really cool or to capture some.
    It was stated by some of the Youtubers during the event back in January that characters can equip different armors (which do show up on them). Presumably, the armors they can equip are also restricted by their class, so while I'm fairly positive I've seen at least three variations on Strategist's armors, none of them have looked like an entirely different armor class. I don't think anyone's tried to unequip the unique armors that come with characters yet.

EDIT: It's been confirmed on the forums that unique armors can't be unequipped and stay with the character they're made for. Regular armor can be equipped and unequipped on everyone else while they are alive, but if killed in battle, they will be "buried" with it, but their weapons are lootable.
    Last edited by zoner16; March 11, 2019 at 06:01 PM.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!