Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Westeros - Age of Petty King 3.0] War of Petty Kings II

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

Default [Westeros - Age of Petty King 3.0] War of Petty Kings II

Credits goes to
    AdmiralThrawn
    for his awesome Age of Petty King 3.0 mod!
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/westeros-...eyond-the-wall
    War of Petty Kings II
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Westeros pic.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	357617
    (Thanks to Caly5000 for the map)

Long before the rise of Valyria, Westeros was divided into countless Petty Kingdoms. In the North, the north men fight for control of its vast forests and hills. In the Vale, the mountains run red with blood as Andals and First Men vie for control. The Iron Islands and Riverlands are in turmoil. As chaos descends upon the lands of Westeros it remains to be seen which Kingdoms shall forge dynasties to last a thousand years, and which will fade into history.

The Map
    Unlike the original Petty Kings which focused on the houses and wars in southern Westeros, this hotseat will focus on the Vale, the North and the Iron Islands. Lands north of the wall are out of bounds. The islands of Skagos, the lonely Light, the Sisters, The Paps, Pebble Hall and all four of the Iron Islands are IN BOUNDS. ALL LAND OUTSIDE THE BLACK LINES ON THE MAP ARE OUT OF BOUNDS

Rules:
    1. You have 24 hours to do your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or haven't appointed a personal sub you will be subbed/skipped.
    2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to yours or others' advantage. These are the known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    - If the settlement is under siege
    - A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    - You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions
    5. Must have 4 units per fort
    6. You are not allowed to sally out if the result is defeat(both is settlements and forts), and you are not allowed to fight a battle, if the result is defeat.
    7. You have to post final turn on this thread and send it via discord to the next player

8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and defending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitment of spies\assassins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Greyjoy defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade ( sea units only).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.

13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted must disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15.No One turn peace for everybody Example - Arryn can attack Lannister because Lannister has already played. This includes not being able to enter anyone’s lands if they have yet to play.
    16. It is illegal to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports.
    17. It is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move.
    18. It is illegal to steal a general with a princess in order to break a siege.
    19. in case someone performs a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more than half of the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn

20. Agent squashing is not allowed
    21. Battles can be fought either manual or in auto resolve. Recruitment and use of catapults is allowed.
    22. The admin's decision is final
    23. Victory conditions can be met by an alliance of no more than 2 factions

Admin:Redboosty
    Co-Admin:

You can pick from the following houses: (TWC Account/Discord account)

House Umber- Captain Melon/Captain Melons#1469
    House Arryn - Open
    Nights Watch - Epic Total War/Epic Total War#5260
    House Dustin- xSooners/xSooners#1133

House Royce- Themzr/themzr#9011

House Stark- Keldo52/keldo#3181

House Bolton- Caly5000/Caly5000#7832
    House Greyjoy - Joker/joker0002710#9641
    House Mooten- Berry Knight/Berry Knight#9786

House Mudd- Open

Last edited by General Dragon.; June 07, 2019 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Update player list

Default Re: War of Petty Kings II

Put your top three preffered factions. Make sure you notice rule 21... This will be a manual battles hotseat with use of siege equipment allowed.

Will hopefully start next week sometime or whenever factions are filled. With that I will get it started.... Nights Watch, House Stark, House Royce

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Bolton, Arryn, Umber

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If anyone thinks there is any balancing issues to the mod let me know. Two changes I’m going to make is give House Arryn a starting port at Old Anchor and reduce the starting Royce fleet
    Last edited by Epic Total war; March 07, 2019 at 03:43 AM.

Stark, Mudd, Royce,

joker0002710's Avatar Tiro

Greyjoy

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Mooton, but Royce if nothing else.

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'll take Dustin, but I would like to check the mod out this afternoon and make sure Dustin isn't going to be killed off in 5 turns before I fully commit

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

I would like to be the admin, or i could be the wildlings if they could be a faction
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

If House Dustin were to be a little buffed so I can survive early Ironman invasions I'd take them, they start very weak

House Dustin starts plenty strong, can easily survive any early invasions. Best cav faction with two starting ports. But if you want them you can have them, just lmk
    Last edited by Epic Total war; March 08, 2019 at 04:12 PM.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'll take them, just cavalry is worse than useless in a hotseat

Quote Originally Posted by FrostySOTF View Post
    I'll take them, just cavalry is worse than useless in a hotseat
    This is a manual battle hotseat... so no. Calvary is king and Dustin starts with the most out of all the available factions
    Last edited by Epic Total war; March 08, 2019 at 06:13 PM.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

woah manual battle? Count me out, sorry I didn't see that

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FrostySOTF View Post
    woah manual battle? Count me out, sorry I didn't see that
    Come on Frosty, let this be your grand return!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

And thus the war starts, Crows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3wutw...start.sav/file

I couldnt find Bar Emmon in the files so i couldnt remove them, i will look into it and fix it just not right now. If you get any problem with them just tell me and i will fix it. And if i made any other mistakes just tell me and i will do my best to fix them. Good luck people.

-RED
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Reason you may not have found them is because they are still labeled as 'Massey' in the descr_strat. Referring back to AOPK 1.0

Turn sent to House Umber

Boltons up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Caly asked me to post save so Stark up
    Attached Files Attached Files