Thread: Weird Earthquake bug

Default Weird Earthquake bug

Playing as the Romani and around turn 150 there is an earthquake in Cirta (which I own), then all my cities get like 250% happiness and 5% population growth. Anybody else experience this?

Default Re: Weird Earthquake bug

It has nothing to do with earthquakes but with the faction re-emergence script

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    It has nothing to do with earthquakes but with the faction re-emergence script
    Hmm, I do recall Epiros coming back to life around this time. Anyway, to fix this?

It will be fixed or at least greatly limited on the next patch, for now it would require changing some lines in your campaign script. However, that's not something gamebreaking, it just happens for one turn and since (as Quintus wrote in a recent post) the next patch may be ready in a few weeks, you can wait for that

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    It will be fixed or at least greatly limited on the next patch, for now it would require changing some lines in your campaign script. However, that's not something gamebreaking, it just happens for one turn and since (as Quintus wrote in a recent post) the next patch may be ready in a few weeks, you can wait for that
    Seems to last longer then one turn, while not gamebreaking it feels like cheating since I can crank up all taxes on my holdings now. Thanks for the info though.

Save, quit, reload the game and it'll be gone.