Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tribes Of Britannia

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Tribes Of Britannia

Quote Originally Posted by Souron View Post
    This is a little up in the air at the moment due to how i had orignally planned for rome to be implemented in the mod. A lot of people are telling me they want this so it might just have to happen.
    If it’s not too much trouble I think you should make Rome playable and perhaps ask someone experienced to transport Roman buildings into the game.

Most of us are not interested at all in the history of Britain and that’s why ToB was such a failure despite the many positive things it brought. It only attracted Birts and Viking fans, the rest just watched a few Youtube videos and passed.

But having Rome taking over the island slowly with the mighty legions will feel different.

Souron's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Nikron View Post
    If it’s not too much trouble I think you should make Rome playable and perhaps ask someone experienced to transport Roman buildings into the game.

Most of us are not interested at all in the history of Britain and that’s why ToB was such a failure despite the many positive things it brought. It only attracted Birts and Viking fans, the rest just watched a few Youtube videos and passed.

But having Rome taking over the island slowly with the mighty legions will feel different.
    To be honest i get this request a hell of a lot over on the steam page. i think its going to be pretty unavoidable to not make them a playable faction! the more i think about it i do think it would provide an interesting gameplay style. i do want it to be a very hard start to the game however.

Taking Thrones of Britannia back to pre-roman Britian

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Souron View Post
    To be honest i get this request a hell of a lot over on the steam page. i think its going to be pretty unavoidable to not make them a playable faction! the more i think about it i do think it would provide an interesting gameplay style. i do want it to be a very hard start to the game however.
    Hello mate,

Long time. How’s the progress going? Any plans to include Roman buildings and faction in the campaign?

ceretic's Avatar Centenarius

Hey how are things going? I'm so glad somebody else had this idea too. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks. I noticed you were looking for faction banners, I have lots of proposals. Who do I speak to?
    "Morydd left not one man of the army alive, but ordered each to be brought before him, one after another, to be killed and then flayed; and he rested for a short while, and then had the others to be flayed alive and afterwards burned." Ystorya Brenhined y Brytanyeit, Jesus MS. LXI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123