Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I thought Britain was under sharia law?

Alastor's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: I thought Britain was under sharia law?

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    But what if the policeman is corrupt and protects mafia by doing executions of other criminals?
    What if it was? The act of killing itself would still not be what decides how the deed is judged, it would still be more than just the act that determines that.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    So? Nobody argued that she should not be tried.
    She should be tried but she should not be tried with her "being a kid in mind". She knew what she was doing, even now she is unrepentant about it.
    Last edited by tgoodenow; February 22, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    She should be tried but she should not be tried with her "being a kid in mind". She knew what she was doing, even now she is unrepentant about it.
    On a daily conversation about a random kid I doubt anyone would say the same thing.
    The Armenian Issue

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

You’re legally responsible from the age of 10 in the UK. I don’t see why we should give leniency here.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Don't worry, she'll be back. Our authorities are only pandering to decent people who don't want her back. They'll wait for the whole thing to be forgotten and they'll quietly let her back in, then they'll give her the welfare she needs to raise her jihad baby to groom and rape 12 year old girls in the future (which will then be covered up for decades by another generation of cowards and traitors in the police and government).

Khan and Corbyn are already fighting for her return, as well as that of other head choppers. All part of the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Don't worry, she'll be back. Our authorities are only pandering to decent people who don't want her back. They'll wait for the whole thing to be forgotten and they'll quietly let her back in, then they'll give her the welfare she needs to raise her jihad baby to groom and rape 12 year old girls in the future (which will then be covered up for decades by another generation of cowards and traitors in the police and government).

Khan and Corbyn are already fighting for her return, as well as that of other head choppers. All part of the plan.
    Oh, she's a head chopper now? When you need to make something appear worse than it is you really have no merit in your actual position.
    The Armenian Issue

Oh, she's a head chopper now? When you need to make something appear worse than it is you really have no merit in your actual position.
    You have no idea what the Caliphate did in the areas they controlled. The media has mostly suppressed their actions because they're Muslims and they're governing their territory exactly how Qur'an dictates and they don't want people in the west to know what awaits them in 50 years when Muslims are a majority here.

For 5 years now ISIS have been sawing the heads off of Christians, Yazidis, Shias, throwing LGBT people off buildings, selling and using girls as young as 7-years old as sex slaves (and torturing them for fun), all the things you would do if you used the Qur'an as a guidebook. The women who joined are not innocent. They often used them as moral "police" and to keep sex slaves in line, beating them and all the things you do to young non-Muslim women when Mohammed is your inspiration.

her and her future terrorist baby.

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Perhaps because she was 15 when she joined ISIL?
    Doesnt matter since she willingly remained an ISIS member up until the end, she did not show any remorse, she is now an adult ISIS jihadist and should be treated as one.

Alastor's Avatar Vicarius

Forgetting about her for a moment, what about the baby? Clearly the baby is no jihadist (yet) and is a British citizen by birth. Even if you accept that the mother is some evil terrorist that has no place in Britain, at least outside prison, shouldn't then the child be taken care of by the British government? It wouldn't be the first time a parent is deemed unfit and loses custody of their kid to the state, isn't the British state responsible for the welfare of their citizens when in their minority?

You have no idea what the Caliphate did in the areas they controlled. The media has mostly suppressed their actions because they're Muslims and they're governing their territory exactly how Qur'an dictates and they don't want people in the west to know what awaits them in 50 years when Muslims are a majority here.

For 5 years now ISIS have been sawing the heads off of Christians, Yazidis, Shias, throwing LGBT people off buildings, selling and using girls as young as 7-years old as sex slaves (and torturing them for fun), all the things you would do if you used the Qur'an as a guidebook. The women who joined are not innocent. They often used them as moral "police" and to keep sex slaves in line, beating them and all the things you do to young non-Muslim women when Mohammed is your inspiration.

So no different from the old theocracies based on the bible?

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Yeah the convertion of the Prussians by the German Order was totally peacefull, only with singing Gospels.

Also converted Charles Le Magne priests the Saxons only with discussing.

The day of Verden on the Aller is evil librulleftist fake news.

Also witch burnings was total human and enlighted.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; February 23, 2019 at 06:30 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    You're defending ISIS by citing things that happened hundreds or even thousands of years ago. Get a grip on yourself. The victims of the various genocides that have occured under ISIS rule over the past 5 or 6 years, the children all over Europe who have been groomed and raped en masse by organised Muslim gangs that purposely target infidels, are not consoled by the fact that Christian doctrine inspired atrocities hundreds or thousands of years ago. Seriously, get a grip on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley_Quinn
    Yeah the convertion of the Prussians by the German Order was totally peacefull, only with singing Gospels
    This happened 700 years ago. Islam still forces people on occasion to convert or have their heads sawed off. People who leave the faith are also killed.

Also converted Charles Le Magne priests the Saxons only with discussing.
    This happened 1,200 years ago. Still happens today in Islam.

The day of Verden on the Aller is evil librulleftist fake news.
    This happened 1,200 years ago. Still happens today in Islam.

Also witch burnings was total human and enlighted.
    The last time anybody in the western world was executed for being a witch was 1782 as far as I can find. The last witch trial in the western world was over 100 years ago, and even then people were outraged by it. People are still killed for apostacy, infidelity and other ridiculous reasons in Islam. Sometimes state sanctioned.

You're using ancient history of one culture to defend barbaric behaviour of a modern culture. You need to get a grip on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor
    Forgetting about her for a moment, what about the baby? Clearly the baby is no jihadist (yet)
    If raised by its mother, it will be. If raised by its mothers parents, it will be (they already raised one terrorist).

The best thing for all babies is to be with their mothers. The best thing for Britain is for this terrorist to remain in a Syrian refugee camp. The best thing for everybody is for this woman and her baby to remain in a Syrian refugee camp, perhaps at a later date be moved to Pakistan where they will be surrounded by people who share the same ideology as they do. Maybe the girl's parents could move there too and be with her?
    Last edited by I_Damian; February 23, 2019 at 07:30 AM.

I bet the Gammonista are wanking themselves into a coma over this story. It ticks all the far-right, faux outrage boxes.

Brown Person - Check
    Muslim - Check
    Wears a Niqab - Check
    Funny foreign sounding name - Check
    ISIS - Check
    Wanting to have a baby on the NHS - Check
    Wants to return to Britain to live on benefits - Check

The ironic thing is that since the Good Friday Agreement, we've had actual terrorists living amongst us (from both sides obviously) and no sign of outrage from the Far-Right. Now one stupid brainwashed kid wants to return and now people are losing their . Personally I think she needs to be brought back and put on trial. We have to show that everyone is subject the rule of law.

For starters, we're talking about her, not the ISIL as a whole. It's interesting that you felt the need to conflate the two. Then of course, you conflate ISIL with Quranism so what can we expect. Your take on Quran, Muhammad and Islam is as delusional as it gets...
    The Armenian Issue

I literally highlighted the part where you stated the claim and the example which did not support each other...
    How did they not support each other? In the thread dedicated to that subject it was pointed out how a Muslim "activist" was allowed in UK out of fear of prosecution in her home country, while a non-Muslim one from the same country was not. Muslims are a privileged group in UK, mainly because of UK politicians being in pocket rich of Islamist theocracies. Not to mention that one can literally go to jail for criticizing or even making fun of "allah" and "prophet" Muhammad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    It has connections with PKK that is considered a terrorist group by USA and EU. But of course we love double standards here. Western volunteer goes to Syria in order to kill(he is a good guy if he kills people we dont like)
    And? PKK's designation is mainly political, plenty of both Western and non-Western states do not designate it as such. With your logic pretty much any more or less influential country or group in the world is "terrorist". Plus I don't see anything wrong with dispatching Saudi- or Turkey-backed terrorists.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; February 23, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

.. Then of course, you conflate ISIL with Quranism so what can we expect. Your take on Quran, Muhammad and Islam is as delusional as it gets...
    C'mon, with what else should we conflate ISIS? With Mithraism? With Confucianism? Are they dangerous Atheists?

Yeah, in the mondialist version, they are all good boys, they behead and burn alive people screaming "hallah u akbar!", but Quran and Muhammad have nothing to do with ISIS!

Perhaps they are just SF fans of Dune saga, or secret followers of Ahura Mazda in disguise!

I still need to understand if you guys believe in the crap you write, or if you're just writing what you write for for the sake of provoking some reaction. Anyway it doesn't work in this way you just lose the touch with your fellow citizens and with common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    C'mon, with what else should we conflate ISIS? With Mithraism? With Confucianism? Are they dangerous Atheists?

Yeah, in the mondialist version, they are all good boys, they behead and burn alive people screaming "hallah u akbar!", but Quran and Muhammad have nothing to do with ISIS!

Perhaps they are just SF fans of Dune saga, or secret followers of Ahura Mazda in disguise!

I still need to understand if you guys believe in the crap you write, or if you're just writing what you write for for the sake of provoking some reaction. Anyway it doesn't work in this way you just lose the touch with your fellow citizens and with common sense.
    You could conflate ISIL with illiteracy given how ignorant their recruits are on Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    How did they not support each other? In the thread dedicated to that subject it was pointed out how a Muslim "activist" was allowed in UK out of fear of prosecution in her home country, while a non-Muslim one from the same country was not. Muslims are a privileged group in UK, mainly because of UK politicians being in pocket rich of Islamist theocracies. Not to mention that one can literally go to jail for criticizing or even making fun of "allah" and "prophet" Muhammad.
    A high-profile Christian being denied asylum to UK does not show that Muslims are a privileged class in UK. That's just fantasy, interestingly, not that of Muslims...
    The Armenian Issue

A high-profile Christian being denied asylum to UK does not show that Muslims are a privileged class in UK. That's just fantasy, interestingly, not that of Muslims...
    Yes it does, since a high-profile Muslim wasn't denied such entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Yes it does, since a high-profile Muslim wasn't denied such entrance.
    Sigh... Even your case claim doesn't go beyond a few example while passing judgment on policies against a community that numbers at millions. Just out of curiosity, who?
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post

You would be wise to at least educate yourelf a bit about the topic.

Quranists are some minority sects in Islam whose teachings are based solely on Quran. Most muslims including ISIS, however, come in variety of Sunni and Shia flavours, derived also from hadiths-collections of stories about Muhammad's life-and islamic tradition, and these two things are chiefly responsible for teaching the barbarism that makes Islam often incompatible with modern society.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast