Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: I thought Britain was under sharia law?

Protector Domesticus

Default Re: I thought Britain was under sharia law?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
    Are you reading the article in full or just looking at the charts? Firstly it says that the exceptional years are unlikely to be repeated because EU nations are legislating against accepting high numbers of migrants and secondly the high migration figures you're quoting for the 20-30% figure in Sweden is based upon if record levels of migrants continue to arrive like they did from 2014-16. Considering the figures dropped significantly in 2018, the "high" scenario doesn't seem the most likely.
    Wrong. Even in the medium migration scenario, which I'm basing it off of and which assumes little to no refugee intake, Muslims are still expected to make up 20% of all Swedes by 2050. The growth of the Muslim population is almost entirely due to native-born and legal immigrants, not recent "undocumented" refugee arrivals.

A second, “medium” migration scenario assumes that all refugee flows will stop as of mid-2016 but that recent levels of “regular” migration to Europe will continue (i.e., migration of those who come for reasons other than seeking asylum; see note on terms below). Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.
    Sweden, which also has accepted a relatively high number of refugees, would experience even greater effects if the migration levels from 2014 to mid-2016 were to continue indefinitely: Sweden’s population (8% Muslim in 2016) could grow to 31% Muslim in the high scenario by 2050, compared with 21% in the medium scenario and 11% with no further Muslim migration.

By contrast, the countries projected to experience the biggest changes in the medium scenario (such as the UK) tend to have been destinations for the highest numbers of regular Muslim migrants. This scenario only models regular migration.

And countries with Muslim populations that are especially young, or have a relatively large number of children, would see the most significant change in the zero migration scenario; these include France, Italy and Belgium.

Are you seeing the pattern?

And that's by 2050, not 2100 or 2150.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Are you seeing the pattern?
    Yep. I'm seeing same old pattern of far-righters collectively wetting their beds at the prospect of "OMFG!!! Da Ebil Moslims are taking over!!!1one!!".

What I can't understand is why you all seem to care so much? Are you all going to be forcibly converted to Islam? No. Are your wives/girlfriends going to be forced to wear a Burka? No. Will the law of your land be scrapped and replaced by Sharia Law? No. Are you all going to be beheaded by ISIS? No. Are your children going to be groomed? No.

It will not affect you in any way. So grow up.

Protector Domesticus

Don't worry, I think you'll understand within a few years.

Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Civitate Moderation Mentor

Two deleted pages indicate that the thread is about to run its course. In the future, please remember to respect the subject of the discussion and to refrain from personal references, offensive orders and promoting illegal activities. ~Abdülmecid I
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 27, 2019 at 05:57 AM.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

You're not fixing it for me; you're pulling a figure out of thin air to dispute figures that ultimately come from Eurostat.
    More than 1 million people went to Germany in 2015, that is undisputed fact. Your EU statistic only lists asylum seekers, but Germany also got 450.000 unregistered illegals.

And it's already been pointed out to you that you don't need to be fleeing a warzone to claim refugee status. What do you think a homosexual man's life is like in some sub-Saharan countries, for example?
    Unlike the UK, 9/10 of the world think homosexuality is immoral. That doesn't mean we have to take every man in the world, it would also make asylum open for abuse because noone can prove if someone is really a homosexual. Therefore I don't acknowledge "being homosexual" as entitlement for asylum, a refugee is someone who flees warfare or actual persecution, asylum is hospitality for those people who were actually in danger and has to expire when they can safely return to their home country, it's original purpose is not a tool for immigration. And countries with a functioning rule of law should definitely not be branded unsafe, just because they aren't liberal.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 27, 2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Hate-speech.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL
    There is no objectivity in deciding what is offensive and there is no right to not be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    More than 1 million people went to Germany in 2015, that is undisputed fact. Your EU statistic only lists asylum seekers, but Germany also got 450.000 unregistered illegals.
    That's the number of immigrants that passed through Germany. It's not the number of immigrants that settled in. Some continued to UK, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, etc.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

"We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6