View Poll Results: Which TWO tales do you think best?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Submission 1

6 75.00%
  • Submission 2

4 50.00%
  • Submission 3

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: MAARC LXXX - Tie-Break thread

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default MAARC LXXX - Tie-Break thread

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Monthly Competition >>

Image by cedric37.

The Writers' Study Presents:
    MAARC LXXX - The Tie-Breaker

You have TWO votes. You must use both votes; you need to cast them both at the same time.

Advertising of the competition is allowed. Inviting people to vote for their favourite AAR is okay.
    Asking for votes for a particular submission is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
    Breaking the rules will result in measures at the discretion of the Writers' Study Staff.

Choose your favourite from:

Submission 1 "Toutatis Favours the Brave"

"Returning from hiatus, the story of the Nervii continues. Boduognatus and his warriors have survived their first challenge, but their future is still not set in stone. Prophecy says four men are destined to decide the fate of all Gaul, and it is said that Boduognatus is one of them. But prophecy is a fickle mistress.... With both new enemies and perhaps allies coming from the south, will the bravest of Belgae fall before another tribe? Or is the danger far closer to home?"

Submission 2 God's Justice

The royal family is being targeted, the castles and cities of the Kingdom of Jerusalem are under threat, and the Saracens are as fearsome as ever. Good, hardened soldiers are as hard to find as allies, and the Kingdom is desperately short on men. A Crusade has ended, a Jihad has been called, and shadowy figures labor behind the scenes. Plots have been uncovered, events have been set in motion, and now it remains to be seen if the Crusaders will survive.

Submission 3 Derc Plays Through World History

An image heavy vacation through world history and all sorts of TW games. The Mongols have overrun Europe, Alexander the Great has destroyed Persia and now we visit the magical land of Japan in the era of the Genpei War.

Lazy readers, this one is for you!

Good luck to all three entrants!

Skotos of Sinope's Avatar Macstre Gaposal

Default Re: MAARC LXXX - Tie-Break thread

Voted. Yet again, this was a toughy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skotos of Sinope View Post
    Voted. Yet again, this was a toughy.
    Seriously. I know that I voted for two of these three already in the first round (can't remember which two though ) and now I have to decide again. You guys are killing me!

Anyway, I've now voted as well. Good luck to your three, and I'll be looking forward to see who takes home the laurels this time around!
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Well, a three way re-vote! That's gotta be a first for me, don't think I've seen that before for the regular MAARCs. Best of luck, my fellow AARtists!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

NorseThing's Avatar Primicerius

Voted. Did some of a reread, and... I may not be consistent with my first vote. All are great choices.

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Voted. Proved rather easy for me given I don't believe in voting for myself, so with two votes and only two other entrants...

Good luck everyone!

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.