Thread: How to build a barbarian province?

Default How to build a barbarian province?

First of all, sorry for my english.

I would like to know what is the best configuration of buildings for the barbarian breeds especially for the Suebi.

Assuming that I own the province of herbia, what would you put on each site?

Would you use the yellow buildings even if they steal food?

Looking in the forum I saw many guides on how to build Roman or Carthago provinces but I did not find anything that could help me with the barbarians.

Thank's a lot.

Default Re: How to build a barbarian province?

Sorry I wanted to say:
    "Assuming that I own the province of Suebia, what would you put on each site?"

Default Re: How to build a barbarian province?

I've never played a barbarian faction but I assume their provinces also have special bonuses for each region (like "+10% income for farming" etc.)

What I usually do is to specialize my provinces in a way to get the most money out of it. For example provinces with trade bonuses will become big trading hubs with all the trade buildings I can fit in there. If there are mining bonuses, the province will become a mining/industry province. And if there are no significant wealth bonuses to be found I either build whatever I want or I'll make a farming province out of it to strengthen my food income.