Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: If you’re a White Man the Democratic Party of America doesn’t want you

Praeses

Default Re: If you’re a White Man the Democratic Party of America doesn’t want you

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    ... I make it a point to strike a personally positive relationship with everyone I meet regardless of their race/religion/ethnicity etc. It turns out, in my experience, if you're nice and respectful to others they will be nice and respectful towards you.
    I try to adopt a similar approach (and generally yes people are positive) but I suspect if the chips were down I would revert to "my ingroup first", starting with my family. Real or imagined threats help to herd people into their protective formations, makes it easier to control them. I don't believe I'm smarter than anyone else, I'd probably run like a good sheep if the correct buttons were pressed.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Default Re: If you’re a White Man the Democratic Party of America doesn’t want you

Well, I can't even imagine how embarrassed you're feeling about all of this right now. I couldn't even imagine and implement a hoax more damaging to your identitarian ideologies.

Obsession with identity is an American trait. Nowhere else has one group of people measured as being equivalent to 3/5ths of another as the founding basis of their nation. I am not American.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 20, 2019 at 02:20 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Obsession with identity is an American trait. Nowhere else has one group of people measured as being equivalent to 3/5ths of anothe,r as the founding basis of their nation. I am not American.
    Wow. That’s....beautiful. I guess ponti should stop penning everyone in as Americans.

Last edited by Gaidin; February 19, 2019 at 11:39 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    The best candidates are white, which nobody can deny.
    Is that some kind of problem? As long as they’re American it shouldn’t matter.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Wow. That’s....beautiful. I guess ponti should stop penning everyone in as Americans.

Trump fans, including the Orange manchild himself, certainly do not consider this worthy man an American. Mind you if Obama was 3/5 of a man, imagine the impact of a whole Obama would have made?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Wondering why the tone of the OP........................
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

They typically don't know how to talk to the minorities worth crap. Which is why you try to get an adviser with a requirement that they're a minority willing to help your campaign.

I mean, again, given your OP, you either totally missed this. Or you should now kind of grasp this concept.

Once more, look at Bernie's numbers with the African Americans in 2016. Once Bernie only got 20% of that vote, he lost SECTuesday. Once he lost SECTuesday, it was all momentum and downhill. He was behind the entire time. Just imagine. If he could've been competitive in the South.

To add, with a lot of states competitive within the party, even if not so in the General Election, and given the size of the Democratic field, no candidate can just cut out part of the country this time around.
    Last edited by alhoon; February 20, 2019 at 09:46 AM. Reason: continuity merge
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

The American Democratic party is well aware that its share of votes among White males is slowly decreasing, but at the same time are also aware that the policies of the US government over the past few decades have insured that White people will be a minority in the United States. They're simply catering to the future majority of South Americans and dropping any pretense of tolerating most white people. Fifty Six percent and dropping fast!.

Latin Americans aren't expected to be a majority in America, and neither are whites (when including Hispanic whites) expected to become a minority. Only so-called "non-Hispanic whites" are projected to drop to slightly below 50%; they'll still make up a large plurality, however. The category of "non-Hispanic white" doesn't represent an actual ethnicity or race; it's completely made up. It's like "non-Slavic white" or "non-Mediterranean white."

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

America will still be significantly less Hispanic than, say, Texas, which is a solid red state where Republicans regularly win 30-50% of the Hispanic vote, depending on who they run.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8% African American; 3.8% Asian American; 0.7% American Indian; 0.1% native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

Last edited by Prodromos; February 20, 2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Big_guy_4_you View Post
    They're simply catering to the future majority of South Americans and dropping any pretense of tolerating most white people. Fifty Six percent and dropping fast!.
    If by fast you mean 2045? It's predicted that that's about when whites will finally only be a majority-minority and have less than fifty percent of the population. For all they'll still have most of the population compared to the rest of the people.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

It's predicted that that's about when whites will finally only be a majority-minority and have less than fifty percent of the population. For a
    Finally?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Finally?
    The pattern's only been on the wall for the past few decades.

Deleted off topic material - NorseThing
    Last edited by NorseThing; February 21, 2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: deleted off topic material
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Obsession with identity is an American trait. Nowhere else has one group of people measured as being equivalent to 3/5ths of another as the founding basis of their nation. I am not American.
    For democrats? Yeah, probably. We can thank democratic slave owners for the 3/5ths compromise - if we're going to bring up history. The Republican party was founded on the concept of abolition of slavery. oops?

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

For democrats? Yeah, probably. We can thank democratic slave owners for the 3/5ths compromise - if we're going to bring up history. The Republican party was founded on the concept of abolition of slavery. oops?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

BTW, you're aware that the 3/5ths compromise predates the Democratic and Republican parties, yes?
    Last edited by irontaino; February 20, 2019 at 10:38 PM.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Can't really hang that on any modern party because even the ones of the beginning of the Republic did not exist yet. But yes slave owners did sort of invent identity politics as in my identity is absolutly non black and we to enslave those folks forever.

The Republican party was founded on the concept of abolition of slavery. oops?
    To bad it ditched TR and his progressive agenda
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

BTW, you're aware that the 3/5ths compromise predates the Democratic and Republican parties, yes?
    Obviously.

What party in 1857 profited the most from it? or 1847, or 1837? I'll give you a hint, it starts with a "D"

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Which party in this day and age is popular with white nationalists? Which party does the current president that got a hail Trump celebration from neo-Nazis after getting elected?? Which party currently suppresses the minority vote claiming it'll stop a non existent voter fraud problem? I'll give you a hint, it starts with an "R"
    Last edited by irontaino; February 22, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Funny when republicans blame democrats for slavery and the confederacy but then get mad when democrats try to take down confederate statues.

Weren't you just saying these guys' ideals completely belong to the democrats? Now you're super invested in keeping monuments to their greatness up?
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

That's because the Left doesn't give a crap about removing monuments to tyrants; see for example their fervent adoration of Chavez and Castro, who were infinitely worse than Robert E Lee in every respect. The entire thing was intended solely to insult Southerners and to drive a wedge between Americans. As soon as they realized Americans weren't buying it, they instantly dropped it and moved on to the next outrage du jour.
    Last edited by Prodromos; February 23, 2019 at 06:50 AM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Trump fans, including the Orange manchild himself, certainly do not consider this worthy man an American. Mind you if Obama was 3/5 of a man, imagine the impact of a whole Obama would have made?
    Obama didn't make an impact though. Not in the USA. He got elected, he got a nobel prize for literally nothing, then immediately sold out to corporations and banks. He dropped so many bombs that at one point the US actually ran out of bombs, he pulled American troops out of Iraq and did nothing as ISIS created a caliphate that rivalled WW2 era Germany/Japan in level of barbarity, he armed and funded extremist Muslim groups in Syria to fight against Assad which turned Syria into... well, just take a look at Syria now and count the death toll. He orchestrated a rebellion in Libya which turned Libya into a terrorist state where slaves are literally being sold in slave markets. He reignited the cold war with Russia by meddling in Ukraine. He supported BLM when they were murdering police officers and random white people.

So yeah, imagine what impact Obama would have had on the US and the world if he hadn't only been 3/5 of a man, eh?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    That's because the Left doesn't give a crap about removing monuments to tyrants; see for example their fervent adoration of Chavez and Castro, who were infinitely worse than Robert E Lee in every respect. The entire thing was intended solely to insult Southerners and to drive a wedge between Americans. As soon as they realized Americans weren't buying it, they instantly dropped it and moved on to the next outrage du jour.
    Sorry, can you point to the huge numbers of statues to Chavez and Castro that the left is invested in protecting?

Specifically ones on public property.

And they didn't "drop it" because confederate monuments are still being taken down, you just don't see much news coverage about it because most people agree it's for the best.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince