Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If all of the nations of Earth decided to unite and invade the United States of America, can it be done?

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: If all of the nations of Earth decided to unite and invade the United States of America, can it be done?

Nope. As soon as the alliance soldiers land they'd be eaten alive.

Typical US families be like:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And their kids:

They smile just like the nuclear family in Titans!

And...

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: If all of the nations of Earth decided to unite and invade the United States of America, can it be done?

And what is so impressive about a bunch of hillbillies with guns?

The typical russian baths in ice water, wrestles with bears, squats instead of sitting on a chair and drinks so much vodka that alcohol poisoning is his No.1 cause of death.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

drinking body lotion containing alcohol and chasing polar bears with a bat are not modern combat skills.

US is the leading country in private gun ownership. 1.2 guns per person! More than double than Yemenis and 10 times than Talibans and Somalis!

Wouldn't help them against an actual military force, the reason most people laugh when they talk of the Second Amendment being used against a tyranical government.

As an insurgency, the equation changes, but that would depend on a military occupation constrained by factors such as geography and public opinion, whereas one that isn't could just round up the populace in concentration camps, and extensive use of electronics and drones for surveillance and assassination.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

As an insurgency, the equation changes, but that would depend on a military occupation constrained by factors such as geography and public opinion, whereas one that isn't could just round up the populace in concentration camps, and extensive use of electronics and drones for surveillance and assassination.
    About right. If you constrain yourself with rules of engagement than the afghan equivalent to red necks with guns keeps you fighting for close 2 two decades. Start lining people up in front of trenches and add camps and well you are right things they play out a tad different. Problem again is the nukes if you come for the US with that plan there is no reason for it not to active the SIOP.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Who would support the US guerilla?
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

I am afraid that the planet of the apes and aliens are not legitimate allies against the rest of the world.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Kyffhäuser's Avatar Libertus

Why invade with armies at all? Armies aren't just costly, they're unecessary for what you want to do, which are basically ethnic cleansing and reparations. We've seen this recently in the white flight phenomenon. You want to make more Detroits the normative, so we are all mediocre and stupid but equal. What a visionary.

So. Give the land back to the Native Americans. Come again, which ones? The Europeans who've been here longer than most of the would be nations invading our lands, which is the earth our forebears conquered and tilled and raised great works the envy of our cousins and enemies? I don't think you understand there's nobody left to give all of this to.

Even indian nations diverge on just who is native. In some nations, you only need a great grandparent. Others require a parent. How many drops? Who is native? Mexico? Again, how many are indian? Very few, most are mestizo, and I'm pretty sure those mestizos are mostly European, not indian. Despite their wailing and gnashing of teeth to return the south west, we have just as much claim to it.

Understand something, this isn't our land to surrender, so while some shameless traitor dogs would blow you kisses, many would blow your faces off. Further, sense your plan is to capture and not burn, you've made your first mistake. We will make your armies worthless by attacking you in your homes, your places of worship, your markets, and businesses. We would never stop.

You would need to colonize us yourselves, thereby defeating the oh so noble intent you claim in your OP. Besides, given such a chance, many would join us for all sorts of reasons, while you would only die. We would be your man in pajamas.

In a word, no.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ View Post
    Watch out! Here comes the Israeli-Saudi-Iranian alliance.
    This entire thread in a nutshell, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyffhäuser View Post
    Give the land back to the Native Americans. Come again, which ones?
    See, this is the kind of arrogance that I'm talking about.

"I stole this and I would like to give it back but since the person I stole it from is dead then I'll just keep it..... and even if they weren't dead I would still keep it........ I'd just bring up some horse feces argument not to give it back........... and even if that argument doesn't hold, I'd still keep it......... I like to keep it."

Kyffhäuser's Avatar Libertus

I never said I would like to give it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    Last edited by Kyffhäuser; February 15, 2019 at 03:22 AM. Reason: dharma gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by Kyffhäuser View Post
    I never said I would like to give it back.
    Oh good, at least you're not so hypocritical not unlike the rest of you.
    Last edited by Just answer the question; February 15, 2019 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    Who would support the US guerilla?
    Nobody would support them, they would all die....... "If all of the nations of Earth....."

Americans are just arrogant and narcissists period. They believe they can do anything, they believe they can defeat anything and that God himself will smite down any aggressor.

Where was God when 19 people threw planes at your buildings and burned 3000 people, again?

And hey, where is God going to be when the next mass shooting happens?

And by the way, that "God himself will smite down any aggressor" is actually a quote, I can't remember from where but it was from something similar to this thread. Just proves to you how arrogant they are. Sometimes I wonder if they are serious or if they are trolling.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Nobody would support them, they would all die....... "If all of the nations of Earth....."
    Well if that is the plan than obviously the US would launch a first strike. Samson option... Attack every Nuclear Site and all major industrial and population targets. World looses, maybe 20% of the US population lives and we all walk down the collapse of human civilization together hand and hand with the World.

Americans are just arrogant and narcissists period. They believe they can do anything, they believe they can defeat anything and that God himself will smite down any aggressor.
    Some maybe, but all only in your head.

Where was God when 19 people threw planes at your buildings and burned 3000 people, again?

And hey, where is God going to be when the next mass shooting happens?

And by the way, that "God himself will smite down any aggressor" is actually a quote, I can't remember from where but it was from something similar to this thread. Just proves to you how arrogant they are. Sometimes I wonder if they are serious or if they are trolling.
    Dude maybe you should throttle back the caffeine or power drinks. You found a quote from somewhere (given your record the internet and not even a news story). Sorry I'm an Agnostic and I really don't think god will smiting anything so there your 'all' statement is invalid. Besides yes Evangelicals are annoying but that kind of thinking hardly uniquely American. Deus Vult anyone?

-----
    "I stole this and I would like to give it back but since the person I stole it from is dead then I'll just keep it..... and even if they weren't dead I would still keep it........ I'd just bring up some horse feces argument not to give it back........... and even if that argument doesn't hold, I'd still keep it......... I like to keep it."
    Not validate anything Kyffhäuser posted, but in that fever dream of a post there a point you are not considering.

Are you planning the same program for all the Americas? Australia? New Zealand? Ireland - surly you plan to eject the Protestants from NI? Who will you be giving back Kaliningrad to Germany or maybe Poland (are you moving Poland back to its pre WW2 boarders while you are at it)? Clearly you be wanting to evict whites from South Africa. Chinese from Tibet. This is getting messy how is the world alliance going to last?
    Last edited by conon394; February 15, 2019 at 07:49 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Just answer the question View Post
    The reason for this might be that most wars were fought far from home and with limited casualties and sacrifice. Their bloodiest war was the civil war, if foreign wars were equally as costly they wouldn't be so arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Well if that is the plan than obviously the US would launch a first strike. Samson option... Attack every Nuclear Site and all major industrial and population targets. World looses, maybe 20% of the US population lives and we all walk down the collapse of human civilization together hand and hand with the World.
    Yes, the USA has a impressive stockpile of nuclear weapons and could use them to destroy most nations with the mother of all genocides, however the other nuclear powers would retaliate and vaporize the US. It's very much suicide, no more US cities, US lifestyle, US constitution, the country would cease to exist and be remembered as a failed system by future generations. The US would become a warning like Sodom and Gomorrah.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ's Avatar Yeah science!
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Just answer the question View Post
    See, this is the kind of arrogance that I'm talking about.

I might be wrong but think that half of people classified as Native Americans have European ancestry and look white. They account for less than 2% of the population, therefore the US would remain almost empty.

But what about white population expelled, can European countries handle that large number of displaced peoples. What about Germany? Can they handle that many people, given that the largest Europen American group has German ancestry, that'll be 44 Million people. How will Rammstein musically describe about this huge culture shock?
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί· τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    The reason for this might be that most wars were fought far from home and with limited casualties and sacrifice. Their bloodiest war was the civil war, if foreign wars were equally as costly they wouldn't be so arrogant.

Yes, the USA has a impressive stockpile of nuclear weapons and could use them to destroy most nations with the mother of all genocides, however the other nuclear powers would retaliate and vaporize the US. It's very much suicide, no more US cities, US lifestyle, US constitution, the country would cease to exist and be remembered as a failed system by future generations. The US would become a warning like Sodom and Gomorrah.
    You do know, in that scenario, 90% of the human race would die?

We do appear to have a substantial surplus.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast