Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebuilding main FotE module pack

Default Re: Rebuilding main FotE module pack

Quote Originally Posted by asher237 View Post
    Do recommend waiting for the next release then? In order to start a campaign?
    I can't really say. It seems update won't be too fast officially if ever. As i said i did my part and sent it to Gunny and Ahiga (i missed Dresden as he even didn't answer my latest PMs and since Gunny offered assistance to upload updated file).
    There is also my mod ready and updated Europa Perdita (both not officialy released). It is - like FotE - pretty outdated so EP is not working properly for long time since outdated files are ignored or read from vanilla archive (this is currently corrected in my mod only).
    Last edited by Cgma; March 06, 2019 at 02:01 PM.

Yes amazing work here And thanks for undertaking it. I think adding this to the main mod would be a welcome addition for those who have been waiting.

My fault for the lapse in communication.
    Last edited by Dresden; March 07, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

We know you are busy man, so no problem from me . Maybe that was kinda mistake i missed you at first when update was finished, but since Gunny offered help i just didn't want to bother you twice. Seems Gunny disappeared for a while and i just wanted to get file released .

All for our dear customers .
    Last edited by Cgma; March 07, 2019 at 06:02 PM.

For those interested in trying out the new part 1 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MS...ew?usp=sharing

We will hopefully be updating the main mod soon. If you want to test it, just use that pack instead of the normal FotE part 1 pack.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Yea, I'm working on Comps, but sent it forward to Dresden to get it up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    Yea, I'm working on Comps, but sent it forward to Dresden to get it up and running.
    No problem, anyway it is hard to add you to friends on Steam, list full… shall i, please?

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Sure, I'll do a little purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    For those interested in trying out the new part 1 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MS...ew?usp=sharing

We will hopefully be updating the main mod soon. If you want to test it, just use that pack instead of the normal FotE part 1 pack.
    Oh please! Thanks Dresden and all of FotE team, Rome 2 is a great game now specially with DeI, time to Attila have some attention from the masters too :]

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

So this part 1, from what I can gather, is the updated FOTE mod with all the improvements included in the Aurelinus mods+ MAGA? Then we don't need those anymore? Is there any faster battle mod compatible with it?
    Thank you so much!

Getting a VFS error when trying to play with the reloaded pack as well as the original part 2 of FOTE and EP. No other active mods, might just be this new damn launcher screwing things up. Glad to see this being worked on again, favorite era and eager to see whats been done with the models

2 things to get it cleared:

1. Reverting to old launcher/mod manager is essential, new one doesn't realize mods' order thus messing things up with it, but it is also heavily broken producing additional errors when loading. Even if it seems to work - it is not.
    2. I moved my improvements to mechnics from my mod to FotE which is rather obvious since this is the place where it should be, but my mod for roman roster expansion stays as it was. If you want to play historically acurate and more challenging environment with scripted events you need my mod (and submods for ERE/WRE Auxilia). This part is not included in FotE and rather never gonna be.

Got it, will figure out how to revert to the old launcher then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12