Thread: Video Game Survey

Default Video Game Survey

Hello everyone. I'm sick of Creative Assembly deleting features from their total war games and not listening to the fan base. So, I've decided that I'm gonna make my own video game with the things I want in it.

I plan to make my own version of Medieval 2, but with more story elements and better ai. The story of this game will follow the tale of a mercenary general for the HRE that gains power by winning a civil war. Don't worry, there will be a sandbox mode; it will simply be unlocked after "beating" the game.

Beyond this, there will be 10 factions centered around Western and Central Europe. The game will have a campaign map and rts battles. The AI will be based off a tier system where they have several tactical options (e.g. flanking, trapping, etc) but what they do is based off a random percentage chance that is changed by the difficulty you choose to play at.

If you would like to make suggestions, offer help with anything even coding, or contribute to the project itself, I would be very thankful. However, all I really need right now is input from the community. The best way to do this is to fill out the survey I've listed below so I can better understand the community's interests. Thanks for the help.

https://goo.gl/forms/QaNroIW09BSJKnbD3

Azorica's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Video Game Survey

Modding is hard as it is, going from scratch is even harder, hope you are prepared

Good luck and hope your endeavors are fruitful