Thread: Please CA , make voice acting togglable

Default Please CA , make voice acting togglable

As the title says, please just give us the option .

What looks like the best TW game so far, by far ,could be ruined with terrible voice acting, as all previous TW titles have been IMO.

The first mod I make is always to remove as much of it as possible, but sadly its not possible with my limited ability to remove campaign map voices.

This is a title I want to sink hundreds of hours into, especially on the campaign map, but repeated voice acting can really kill immersion.

Just a little toggle switch would make all the difference. Please ...
    Last edited by Indus_Valley; January 25, 2019 at 06:03 AM.

Default Re: Please CA , make voice acting togglable

It is confirmed that there will be an option for Chinese VA with English Subtitles instead.

From the brief video that they posted to twitter with an example, it sounds fairly authentic.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!

Quote Originally Posted by zoner16 View Post
    It is confirmed that there will be an option for Chinese VA with English Subtitles instead.

From the brief video that they posted to twitter with an example, it sounds fairly authentic.
    This will be great. As long as its not too over acted I think it could be immersive. I want to learn Chinese anyway

A check box option for campaign voices would solve the problem better though .

Each campaign that you play should seem unique, but the voices on a loop help to make them very samey imo.
    Last edited by Indus_Valley; January 27, 2019 at 07:17 PM.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded Moderation
    Artifex Content Staff Modding Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Indus_Valley View Post
    This will be great. As long as its not too over acted I think it could be immersive. I want to learn Chinese anyway

A check box option for campaign voices would solve the problem better though .

Each campaign that you play should seem unique, but the voices on a loop help to make them very samey imo.
    Have you seen-heard any Chinese themed game with no over acted voices ?