Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Yeah, we get it, people that were killed or injured by your comrades had it coming for supporting a politician you don't like.
    Name these fabled people who were supposed to have been killed or maimed at recent Democrat rallies. I'll give 24 hours before I invite the forum to mock you back to the Stoine Age.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Your point is absolutely valid, as long as you're willing to ignore context. I wonder how a half dozen maga hat wearers would be treated in a Corey Booker rally? This is an anecdote so it's not worth much but to the extent you're debating honestly, maybe it will be. I recently was in discussion with a business client who lives in NYC who told me that if he wore a MAGA hat in the city, he would not make it home unscathed. I challenge you to recalibrate your prejudices.

Also, I disclaim and condemn any violence committed on behalf of any political leaning.
    You forget , the thread is not about me. I'm describing American prejudices, which are clearly observable. MAGA hat wearers are seen as prats.

It's hardly surprising.

https://www.okayplayer.com/news/maxi...supporter.html
    Last edited by mongrel; February 14, 2019 at 02:36 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jus...D-ZK8E8hJxSQP4

lmao looks like we are going to see just how strong a shield being a gay black jew really is.
    Last edited by Caduet; February 14, 2019 at 07:13 PM.

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday

https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smol...mpire/5138497/

Fake hate crime - bamboozeled again

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    [/FONT]https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smol...mpire/5138497/

you have been, indeed.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ten-off-empire

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    It's not like we don't have examples of it, Trump supporters come to opposing rallies all the time to heckle.

Let's see if you can tell the difference in how the politicians respond to said hecklers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/obama-...rter-at-rally/

Tell me with a straight face Trump would have said anything like this about a heckler at his rally.

Also you're comparing MAGA hat wearers to members of the news media. These aren't people who come to opposing rallies to make trouble, it's the news media, who even if they are writing things you don't agree with are still just observing.
    Oh what a magnificent check mate. You're half-hearted analysis of the issue isn't fooling anyone but yourself. I'll continue to debate as soon as you're willing to admit your stupid analysis is highly partisan. I am more than willing to admit that most protesters who show up are stupid whether they are left or right. Retract your assertion and I will engage in an honest debate as to the merits with you.

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    So you’re saying ABC is fake news then?

Lol, the Smollett debacle is a complete hoax. It's hilarious to me that anyone takes it seriously. Absolutely hilarious example of fake news.

[/FONT]https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smol...mpire/5138497/

LOL your own source says the actor isn't being written out of Empire. So the story that the crime was made up so he could stay on the show cannot be true. Please read in full before posting next time.

So you’re saying ABC is fake news then?
    Lol, the Smollett debacle is a complete hoax. It's hilarious to me that anyone takes it seriously. Absolutely hilarious example of fake news.
    See the above
    Last edited by mongrel; February 14, 2019 at 09:40 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    LOL your own source says the actor isn't being written out of Empire. So the story that the crime was made up so he could stay on the show cannot be true. Please read in full before posting next time.
    The original article also says “updated x amount of hours ago”. The part where neighbors of the two Nigerian brothers, one of whom was on Empire before, described how the Nigerian brothers had their house raided by 20 policeman and had a bunch of their stuff seized is fake too, right?
    Last edited by tgoodenow; February 14, 2019 at 11:25 PM.

The original article also says “updated x amount of hours ago”. The part where neighbors of the two Nigerian brothers, one of whom was on Empire before, described how the Nigerian brothers had their house raided by 20 policeman and had a bunch of their stuff seized is fake too, right?
    What has that got to do with the story that an attacked was faked because an actor was going to be cut from a show, which is clearly not the case, given what the studios have said. In the very article you posted. Just admit you didn't read it all.

Name these fabled people who were supposed to have been killed or maimed at recent Democrat rallies. I'll give 24 hours before I invite the forum to mock you back to the Stoine Age.
    As Heathen Hammer failed to name one person killed or injured at a recent Democrat rally ('we get it, people that were killed or injured by your comrades had it coming for supporting a politician you don't like.') I invite the forum to mock his ludicrous statement. And, as HannibalEx says the police have debunked that story too.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 15, 2019 at 01:11 AM.

Police are now investigating Jussie Smollet for staging the attack, based on the fact that the only two people seen on CCTV in the area (besides Jussie) - those two "persons of interest" - are Nigerians who both worked as extras on his Empire show.

What has that got to do with the story that an attacked was faked because an actor was going to be cut from a show, which is clearly not the case, given what the studios have said. In the very article you posted. Just admit you didn't read it all.
    I'm not really worried why he faked the hate crime, just whether or not he faked it. The article initially didn't include the response from Fox, because the response from Fox was a response to the article. It came out after. Thus I couldn't have read it, because when I read the article it wasn't in it.

I'm sure these two Nigerians are big trump supporters and are very anti black.

They probably look like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

An attorney for the two men told Charlie De Mar (CBS Chicago reporter) that he or she (gender unspecified) expects charges to be filed against them before 5:45 PM today, which is when the 48 hour holding period for the men by police would expire.

https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/sta...35575609344000
    Last edited by tgoodenow; February 15, 2019 at 08:47 AM.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

So it turns out that the Smollet "MAGA hat hate crime" was a scam assisted by two black Nigerians.

It doesn't matter what the truth is because the narrative has already been established. A year from now we will be reading on this forum examples of this incident being cited by leftist bots as proof of white racism. Heck, they're still going on about Charlottlesville, even though that narrative has been completely wrecked.

I'm not really worried why he faked the hate crime, just whether or not he faked it. The article initially didn't include the response from Fox, because the response from Fox was a response to the article. It came out after. Thus I couldn't have read it, because when I read the article it wasn't in it.

I'm sure these two Nigerians are big trump supporters and are very anti black.

They probably look like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

An attorney for the two men told Charlie De Mar (CBS Chicago reporter) that he or she (gender unspecified) expects charges to be filed against them before 5:45 PM today, which is when the 48 hour holding period for the men by police would expire.

https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/sta...35575609344000
    But again your own source disproved the theory that an attack was staged to save actor's career. The studio is not due to fire him. Likewise the police deny they are investigating a 'fake attack'.Also not sure why the significance of the attackers being Nigerian. An assault is an assualt surely.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Heck, they're still going on about Charlottlesville, even though that narrative has been completely wrecked.
    Not sure how jailing a murderer , thereby providing justice for Heather Hayer, has wrecked any 'narrartive'. Do explain to us.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 15, 2019 at 01:40 PM.

But again your own source disproved the theory that an attack was staged to save actor's career. The studio is not due to fire him. Likewise the police deny they are investigating a 'fake attack'.Also not sure why the significance of the attackers being Nigerian. An assault is an assualt surely.
    We don't need theories. Jussie Smollet is a racist left-winger who wanted to stir up some racial hatred against white people. And he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky Nigerian personal friends and colleagues of his! Anyway, I was right and you were wrong.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 16, 2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    We don't need theories. Jussie Smollet is a racist left-winger who wanted to stir up some racial hatred against white people. And he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky Nigerian personal friends and colleagues of his! Anyway, I was right and you were wrong.
    Whether the man is or not, and there no evidence of him being involved in a plot ( we know what the police position is on that, it doesn't change the default perception of people wearing MAGA hats, does it? Indeed where is the evidence these people were Trump supporters or MAGa hat wearers? Buggerall so far,so presumably this obsession to work on a hoax theory is to ensure people are looking at the dead cat, not the living that is Trump.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 16, 2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Continuity.

See the above
    Your position was as stupid now as it was when you sourced me to your original argument. Please supply additional arguments if you think it will aid your position that in Chicago in -20 degrees two hooded white nationalists identified a black, gay actor at 2am walking out of subway and they assaulted them with a pre-made noose of clotheslines while screaming about Chicago (LOL) being "MAGA country" and targeted Smulliet or whatever his stupid name is with racial and sexual slurs? As if the attackers were consumers of "Empire" and recognized him? All of this ignores the fact that the only people arrested in suspicion of this crime were Nigerian immigrants? What a stupid narrative...

Your position was as stupid now as it was when you sourced me to your original argument. Please supply additional arguments if you think it will aid your position that in Chicago in -20 degrees two hooded white nationalists identified a black, gay actor at 2am walking out of subway and they assaulted them with a pre-made noose of clotheslines while screaming about Chicago (LOL) being "MAGA country" and targeted Smulliet or whatever his stupid name is with racial and sexual slurs? As if the attackers were consumers of "Empire" and recognized him? All of this ignores the fact that the only people arrested in suspicion of this crime were Nigerian immigrants? What a stupid narrative...
    One can only rely on police reports. I presume whatever the Empire also says is factual until proven otherwise. Anything else is mere guff. Btw misguided black people are daft enough to vote for Trump too.

Btw misguided black people are daft enough to vote for Trump too.
    Non-white people are pets to you. They have to think like you do or they're misguided.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 16, 2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Insulting.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Not sure how jailing a murderer , thereby providing justice for Heather Hayer, has wrecked any 'narrartive'. Do explain to us.
    This comment, from this thread proves my point:

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    I think the fact that the Red Caps actually have a body count (such as at Charlottesville) is good grounds to perceive them as people.