Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liberals ruin girls too. Number of girls seeking reassignment surges 4000% in the UK; prompts govt inquiry

Default Liberals ruin girls too. Number of girls seeking reassignment surges 4000% in the UK; prompts govt inquiry

In another case of ''liberals ruin everything they get their hands on'', here's a serious case:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ldren-wanting/
    Penny Mordaunt, the Minister for Women and Equalities, wants to understand the reasons behind a 4,400 per cent increase in girls being referred for transitioning treatment in the past decade]
    So, what's going on?

This thing called ''rapid onset gender dysphoria'', which can be summed up as the following:
    - a teen girl isn't popular nor successful at school, has few friends and doesn't fit; that's not uncommon among teens.
    - generally a person in the class or that she knows comes out as transgender, that person is often a legitimate case.
    - he/she gets immediate attention and acceptance;
    - the struggling girl figures ''I don't fit it because I'm transgender too'';
    - transgdender activists rush to the scene, demanding she's believed and allowed to undergo hormone therapy;
    - liberal educators are terrified to be called transphobic, go silent
    - when puberty passes, the girl realizes she was never transgender to begin with, she ruined her body and considers suicide; sometimes goes through it as well.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0822150809.htm

Unsurprisingly this happens in the UK where education is notoriously run by social engineers.

So, has the LGBTQIAP+ agenda gone too far? Note that there's pressure by trans-activist to silence research about rapid onset gender dysphoria as well and they tried to prevent Brown university from publishing the above report.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...-study-n906741

So this is a broader issue that includes the insanity ongoing on campuses thanks to liberal activists.

Any idea how to solve this?

Moved to Thema Devia. Please remember that the Mudpit is a forum dedicated to discussing current political events. ~Abdülmecid I
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; January 20, 2019 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Clarification added.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Liberals ruin girls too. Number of girls seeking reassignment surges 4000% in the UK; prompts govt inquiry

Wow... you really have an axe to grind with these 'Liberals' don't you buddy...

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Liberals ruin girls too. Number of girls seeking reassignment surges 4000% in the UK; prompts govt inquiry

Brown university is one of the most prestigious institutions in the world. Progressives tainting the academic integrity of the place by pushing a specific agenda are as bad as the climate change deniers. And I doubt there are climate change deniers in Brown. PLOS One is not the best journal around, but at Impact Factor 2.766 in 2017 it is not without consequence either. PLOS One has dedicated reviewers that screened the work that Brown, a top university, tried to silence because it was inconvenient. The parents that participated in this research openly declare they are overwhelmingly pro transgender rights leaving little question that Brown's "Excuse" of "perhaps this was not the best study" was politically motivated - a peer reviewed journal accepted the study and the parents are not discriminating against their kids.
    Last edited by alhoon; January 20, 2019 at 03:31 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Wow... you really have an axe to grind with these 'Liberals' don't you buddy...
    Well, maybe they should stop ruining everything, no? Always on duty anyway.

I saw this with my youngest sister. She has very mild autism that makes her very shy, but she speaks openly and honestly to me because I'm her older brother and she trusts me. She went to a secondary school for children with autism where she'd be able to get a better education than a regular highschool because the staff are (apparently) better trained to deal with things.

I noticed a few weeks after she went to the school she was starting to behave differently and seemed depressed and when I asked her why she said she thought she might want to be a boy. I was suspicious that this happened so soon after moving to this new school so I began to accompany her to the school in the mornings and pick her up afterwards. Every single child at the school was a furry or a weirdo. Fat blue haired "feminists" and creepy young boys who pretended to be feminists in the hopes of getting some action from the girls (male feminists often turn out to be sexual predators).

The teachers at the school were encouraging the children who expressed an interest in transgender-weirdness to embrace it. They were your typical far-left or alt-left activist types, I got a couple of their Twitter handles and visited them and they were filled with the usual things you'd expect from a far/alt-left activist. They were ideologues, not teachers, like many alt-leftists in the teaching proffessions in Canada/US/Europe.

What's happening here is the far left are preying on vulnerable young boys and girls, encouraging them to embrace transgender nonsense. It's going to lead to a lot of very screwed up people from this current generation in the future, but my sister won't be one of them.

This phase will pass eventually though. The mass immigration into Europe, which is altering the face of Europe, will put a stop to it. The growing demographics of Muslims and Africans do not tolerate homosexuality, transgenderism and other far-left nonsense. They are hardcore traditionalists and Conservatives. On top of that, there is a growing resistance to far-left ideology from European natives, hence the rise of right-wing parties all across Europe.

20 years and this will pass.
    Last edited by I_Damian; January 20, 2019 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    I saw this with my youngest sister. She has very mild autism that makes her very shy, but she speaks openly and honestly to me because I'm her older brother and she trusts me. She went to a secondary school for children with autism where she'd be able to get a better education than a regular highschool because the staff are (apparently) better trained to deal with things.

I noticed a few weeks after she went to the school she was starting to behave differently and seemed depressed and when I asked her why she said she thought she might want to be a boy. I was suspicious that this happened so soon after moving to this new school so I began to accompany her to the school in the mornings and pick her up afterwards. Every single child at the school was a furry or a weirdo. Fat blue haired "feminists" and creepy young boys who pretended to be feminists in the hopes of getting some action from the girls (male feminists often turn out to be sexual predators).

The teachers at the school were encouraging the children who expressed an interest in transgender-weirdness to embrace it. They were your typical far-left or alt-left activist types, I got a couple of their Twitter handles and visited them and they were filled with the usual things you'd expect from a far/alt-left activist. They were ideologues, not teachers, like many alt-leftists in the teaching proffessiona in Canada/US/Europe.

What's happening here is the far left are preying on vulnerable young boys and girls, encouraging them to embrace transgender nonsense. It's going to lead to a lot of very screwed up people from this current generation in the future, but my sister won't be one of them.
    I call bs on this story

The teachers at the school were encouraging the children who expressed an interest in transgender-weirdness to embrace it. They were your typical far-left or alt-left activist types, I got a couple of their Twitter handles and visited them and they were filled with the usual things you'd expect from a far/alt-left activist. They were ideologues, not teachers, like many alt-leftists in the teaching proffessions in Canada/US/Europe.

This phase will pass eventually though. The mass immigration into Europe, which is altering the face of Europe, will put a stop to it. The growing demographics of Muslims and Africans do not tolerate homosexuality, transgenderism and other far-left nonsense. They are hardcore traditionalists and Conservatives. On top of that, there is a growing resistance to far-left ideology from European natives, hence the rise of right-wing parties all across Europe.

I don't like that last option either.

On a side note, among LGBTs who aren't nutjobs, this whole issue is known as ''trans-trender'', in the sense that people pretend to be trans just because it's ''trendy'' and earns social approval and status.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    I call bs on this story
    Call BS on it all you like. I'm not giving names here because we're talking about my little sister. The rate of transsexual lunacy throughout history has been steady. It's the same very tiny percentage of human beings that believe they were born in the wrong body.

Then all of a sudden there's a 4000% explosion in young people deciding they're transgender. It's not a coincidence. They are being encouraged by the left, and it's incredibly irresponsible for them to do it. These people will go on to live very unhappy lives and have an abnormally high rate of suicide.

We're already seeing lots of people in their 20s regret having gender reassignment surgery and wanting to transition back to their real gender, but the left keep screaming about how we should embrace 10-year old transgender children and give them hormone replacement drugs when their brains have barely even begun to develop.

It's insane.
    Last edited by I_Damian; January 20, 2019 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    In another case of ''liberals ruin everything they get their hands on'', here's a serious case:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ldren-wanting/

So, what's going on?

This thing called ''rapid onset gender dysphoria'', which can be summed up as the following:
    - a teen girl isn't popular nor successful at school, has few friends and doesn't fit; that's not uncommon among teens.
    - generally a person in the class or that she knows comes out as transgender, that person is often a legitimate case.
    - he/she gets immediate attention and acceptance;
    - the struggling girl figures ''I don't fit it because I'm transgender too'';
    - transgdender activists rush to the scene, demanding she's believed and allowed to undergo hormone therapy;
    - liberal educators are terrified to be called transphobic, go silent
    - when puberty passes, the girl realizes she was never transgender to begin with, she ruined her body and considers suicide; sometimes goes through it as well.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0822150809.htm

Unsurprisingly this happens in the UK where education is notoriously run by social engineers.

So, has the LGBTQIAP+ agenda gone too far? Note that there's pressure by trans-activist to silence research about rapid onset gender dysphoria as well and they tried to prevent Brown university from publishing the above report.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...-study-n906741

So this is a broader issue that includes the insanity ongoing on campuses thanks to liberal activists.

Any idea how to solve this?
    We have a Conservative government, whose policy is to have schools run by the private sector (free schools) or directly by (Conservative) Ministers (academies) wherever posssible.

A Conservative Minister, Penny Mordaunt wants to understand the reasons behind a 4,400 per cent on her watch ...the problem is what exactly?

How someone is considered transgender is a medical, not a political decision.

I declare this thread broken.

Call BS on it all you like. I'm not giving names here because we're talking about my little sister. The rate of transsexual lunacy throughout history has been steady. It's the same very tiny percentage of human beings that believe they were born in the wrong body.

Then all of a sudden there's a 4000% explosion in young people deciding they're transgender. It's not a coincidence. They are being encouraged by the left, and it's incredibly irresponsible for them to do it. These people will go on to live very unhappy lives and have an abnormally high rate of suicide.

We're already seeing lots of people in their 20s regret having gender reassignment surgery and wanting to transition back to their real gender, but the left keep screaming about how we should embrace 10-year old transgender children and give them hormone replacement drugs when their brains have barely even begun to develop.

It's insane.
    I call bs too. Every racist has a black friend . Now we are expected to believe the same story about trans? And yoiu managed to throw Eurabia into the story so as to tick all the boxes. Priceless.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 20, 2019 at 04:56 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

The ultimate flaw in MAGA chud logic is demonstrated here.

If a thing is happening now that didn't happen before, it's because of THE LIBS AND COMMIES, not because people have historically been too afraid or too marginalized to mention it.

Or in other words: if King Arthur banned chocolate, and chocolate sales surged after Camelot fell, the logical conclusion would not be "anti-arthurians are promoting chocolate."

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Well, maybe they should stop ruining everything, no? Always on duty anyway.

I can understand so-called male-to-female, but what in the heck is female-to-male? I mean do they tack on a plastic penis or something?

Eh I wouldn't bet on it. Islamic culture is big on homosexuality, pederasty and crossdressing. Something like 40-60% of them do it, according to the surveys I've read. Islam should not be associated with virtue; it's as degenerate as anything the most crazed SJW could come up with.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...closet/305774/

Sodomy is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, but gay life flourishes there. Why it is “easier to be gay than straight” in a society where everyone, homosexual and otherwise, lives in the closet

This legal and public condemnation notwithstanding, the kingdom leaves considerable space for homosexual behavior. As long as gays and lesbians maintain a public front of obeisance to Wahhabist norms, they are left to do what they want in private. Vibrant communities of men who enjoy sex with other men can be found in cosmopolitan cities like Jeddah and Riyadh. They meet in schools, in cafés, in the streets, and on the Internet. “You can be cruised anywhere in Saudi Arabia, any time of the day,” said Radwan, a 42-year-old gay Saudi American who grew up in various Western cities and now lives in Jeddah. “They’re quite shameless about it.” Talal, a Syrian who moved to Riyadh in 2000, calls the Saudi capital a “gay heaven.”

When Yasser hit puberty, he grew attracted to his male cousins. Like many gay and lesbian teenagers everywhere, he felt isolated. “I used to have the feeling that I was the queerest in the country,” he recalled. “But then I went to high school and discovered there are others like me. Then I find out, it’s a whole society.”
    Last edited by Prodromos; January 20, 2019 at 05:04 AM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Those group dynamics worked in the past in the different direction: Homosexual teens, which married and got kids, because their friends did this too and they won't risk it to be exposed.

We already know, that group dynamics also play a role in youth criminality / violence and alcohol and drug abuse among teens. So it could be expected, that group dynamics could have an impact in increasing transgender cases.

But those study clearly says, it needs further investigations to discover how much impact.

It is no proof, that evil transgenders are infecting poor boys and girls and must be isolated from them.

I know, that our beloved ultra conservatives want the antihomosexual criminal laws back, but this study only proves, that transgender yes or no should stay in the hand of experienced, cautious medical personal. It is not meant as clubb against those libruls and commies, which infecting our pure white youth with the transgender virus...
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; January 20, 2019 at 05:18 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    We have a Conservative government, whose policy is to have schools run by the private sector (free schools) or directly by (Conservative) Ministers (academies) wherever posssible.

A Conservative Minister, Penny Mordaunt wants to understand the reasons behind a 4,400 per cent on her watch ...the problem is what exactly?

How someone is considered transgender is a medical, not a political decision.

I declare this thread broken.
    *Cuckservative government whose social policies can't be distinguished by the far left in any way.

The thread's topic being one of the examples. Your use of denial and derail tactic, which is typically liberal, being another example.

I declare your post retarded. Your side is murdering girls. You will be held accountable for it.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; January 20, 2019 at 05:18 AM.

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Lmao this sneak peek into the mudpit has been amusing, but it's starting to embarass me. Can you guys keep your flaming in the mudpit please, the Thema Devia never got their fire extinguishers installed
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

I don't know man, there's the ''liberals ruin sports too- transgender in sports'' thread I've been thinking about. Where should I place it?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

*Cuckservative government whose social policies can't be distinguished by the far left in any way.
    This name-calling is rather rude to conservatives. Will you apologise?

If you can't distinguish between the low-spending, low-regulation policies of the UK Conservative government and the high-spending, high-regulation policies of the UK left (including the far left), then I can only conclude that you're not paying attention.

I declare your post retarded. Your side is murdering girls. You will be held accountable for it.
    It seems that they're failing to provide sufficient support for a group including some very vulnerable people living with depression:

You’re referred from your GP, there is no contact with any specialists or clinicians until your first appointment at the gender identity clinic. People are completely on their own, sometimes for up to three years, dealing with issues around gender that are potentially life-threatening … It’s not surprising that people get desperate in that timeframe. - Louie Stafford, reported in The Independent
    What definition of murder are you using, which applies to this failure to provide support?
    Last edited by Alwyn; January 20, 2019 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    This name-calling is rather rude to conservatives. Will you apologise?
    The UK Conservative party, which is the one I dabbed as such, is itself an insult to conservatives, due to its inability to stand up for conservative values and its adoption of far left, anti-Western ''diversity and inclusion'' policies. I don't think I have anything to apologize to people I agree with and didn't offend or want to offend in any way.
    If you can't distinguish between the low-spending, low-regulation policies of the UK Conservative government and the high-spending, high-regulation policies of the UK left (including the far left), then I can only conclude that you're not paying attention.
    A government that bails out the casino known as the financial sector with state money isn't conservative. It's the humiliation of the free market and the promotion of ineptitude.
    It seems that they're failing to provide sufficient support for a group including some very vulnerable people living with depression:

What definition of murder are you using, which applies to this failure to provide support?
    No, the problem is that they are terrified to stand up to far left LBTQIAP+ extremists out of fear of being branded transphobic. Which isn't in any way different from the inability of the UK government to handle the rape gang epidemic by Muslim men, out of fear of being racist. Something that rightfully earns them the scorn I treated them with, to begin with, but on a second and more important note makes them guilty of wrong treatment in the first case and omission to assist in the second.

I'd go with medical malpractice.

The thread's topic being one of the examples. Your use of denial and derail tactic, which is typically liberal, being another example.

As Adamat says. I must say though, the thread was considered so embarassing it was ejected from the Mudpit, LOL!

Your MAGA words are pointless. We all know the social policies of the government, screw the poor into grinding poverty. You have not offered any evidence whatsoever of Government policy having to do with the issues raised. We know what their real policy is, it is spelt out here.

https://consult.education.gov.uk/gov...cognition-act/

Now I've called you out, give us documentary proof that your puerile rantings have some basis in truth
    Last edited by mongrel; January 20, 2019 at 06:52 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

So pointless that you are desperately trying to have it closed because you don't want to discuss the shortcoming of the human garbage that's the UK conservative government. ROFL

What a liberally retarded post. Let's stick to the topic and how we can stop liberals from harming society.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast