Thread: A quick question

Icon7 A quick question

Is it possible to add Lu Bu or any other generals from other factions to the Imperial Han?
    I messed with the game a bit and was able to get more than 1 unique unit, and change their stats/traits. I also figured out all the ancillaries by making a small list and writing them off when I see them in-game. I'm just getting to the point of the mod where I've played so much that I want to create my own experience now.
    Would appreciate any feedback or something that can increase the already ridiculous amount of hours I put into playing the mod.

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: A quick question

It is, but it would require some scripting. Are you talking about those generals being with the Imperial Han at campaign start or joining when certain conditions are met?
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

The only general that I've found join you after certain conditions was Hua Xiong, after taking Luoyang. I was in the campaign script and tried killing Lu Bu and making him join, also tried other generals like Sima Yi. They all caused CTD's so I stopped and decided to ask for help.

I found out, just by putting this line " give_everything_to_faction venice sicily" under the one that overthrows the original Liang faction, I can take over Lu Bu's faction as well.