Thread: Sarissa

Default Sarissa

Hey DEI-Team,

first of all congratz to the new release it is absolute blast as allways. Quite impressive how you allways manage to raise the bar that much higher!

I have one very minor complaint or question.

Ive noticed that you replaced the beatiful sarissa model with this red shafted i thing long drawn dory on the Bronce Shields, Silver Shields, Ptolemaic Cleruchs and so on. The only ones that I could see using the "propper" one are the macedonian mercenary pikemen.

Is there a way to give the phalangites the sarissa model back? because a sarissa without combining tube, and large sauroter looks just...wrong.

Cheers,

Boltgun

Default Re: Sarissa

Quote Originally Posted by SacredBoltgun View Post
    Hey DEI-Team,

first of all congratz to the new release it is absolute blast as allways. Quite impressive how you allways manage to raise the bar that much higher!

I have one very minor complaint or question.

Ive noticed that you replaced the beatiful sarissa model with this red shafted i thing long drawn dory on the Bronce Shields, Silver Shields, Ptolemaic Cleruchs and so on. The only ones that I could see using the "propper" one are the macedonian mercenary pikemen.

Is there a way to give the phalangites the sarissa model back? because a sarissa without combining tube, and large sauroter looks just...wrong.

Cheers,

Boltgun
    I noticed this too and told them about it, I do not believe it was intentional. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update .

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex

It is already fixed in patch released today.

THANK YOU! Damn you guys are fix!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded Moderation
    Artifex Content Staff Modding Staff

THANK YOU! Damn you guys are fix!
    Just make sure to download this and install it accordingly (delete the previous beta if you have it ofc)

The DEI Sarissa Model is what keeps me from playing any other faction than my beloved hellenic realms <3

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded Moderation
    Artifex Content Staff Modding Staff

The DEI Sarissa Model is what keeps me from playing any other faction than my beloved hellenic realms <3
    Barbarians will tremble